This discussion will include spoilers through Chapter 5.

This was a fairly short section that is the boat ride from Junon to Costa Del Sol, but it still had some great moments.

Sailor suit Barret returns! And he is so into it, it's great. Then, after thinking we wouldn't get it, Red's absurd Shinra soldier uniform makes a dramatic appearance and is even more over the top than before. Great fanservice.

The buildup to the Jenova battle and the fight was very well done. This was always one of my favorite battles as it comes just as you thought you were getting further away from trouble. I liked the party split ups here. I also liked that we are getting a little bit more into the storyline of Sephiroth being in Cloud's head. With the open world parts and dealing with the local issues, it feels like we have lost a bit of the sight of the goal.

The boat was so detailed, and it was just an hour of game. The sleeping hammocks and bar and party deck... Another company (*cough GameFreak*) would have just had the game go to black screen to *maybe* one cutscene on the deck when Jenova shows up to black screen to arriving at Costa Del Sol. SE could have just made it frame for frame of the original too, but they added a card tournament, new side characters, a Hojo appearance, etc.