This discussion will have spoilers through Chapter 6.

Man, they really expanded the Costa Del Sol part! I recall this just being a quick rest stop before the more meaningful story parts in Corel/Gold Saucer. Now it has its own storyline including some integration with the main story.

First, I loved the design of the city. The designs of this game are fantastic. The kids and I loved the wheelies! The little minigames were also pretty fun, though that pirate shooter made my trigger finger tired. It's also really cool that there was a whole side quest devoted to acquiring beachwear and you had a couple outfits to choose fun, AND you got companion points for syncing with Cloud. Just nice touches all around.

Really funny that they made the seaside shack part of Johnny's story. Great comedic relief. Also I can see what they are doing with Red for a reveal later and I really like it.

The Tifa/Aerith date was super endearing. The sister bond thing they are developing is so cool and I am so here for it. It is fun when I get to control characters other than Cloud in the towns.

I like the Hojo appearance. I recall him relaxing on the beach for a cameo in the original game but I like expanding that into a full on crisis with a boss fight on the beach. Cloud with the umbrella sword was hilarious! The Yuffie save here was also so awesome. Her ninja skills look super cool and I can't want to play as her.