Thread: Interesting points!

Default Interesting points!

Well if your like me and have watched AC about fifty times now, you'll have noticed that they're are some things very interesting in the movie. this is a thread to discuss them and share your findings!
    I'll start:
    Have you noticed that all the earlier trailers for the movie only showed deleted scenes. like when Cloud walks through the church, he never looks into the camera and a skullskullskullskullload of the kadaj/cloud fight scenes were used in the trailer but never present in the movie.
    And when the heros arrive to takeout the bahamut Denzel asks "who's she?" when yuffie arrives, but nothing when cid comes. And again when Vincent arrives asking about where to buy a phone denzel again asks "who's he?" Is this a linking point to the fact that both yuffie and vincent were bonus character in the main game?

I miss it. The steel sky. Aerisfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nirojan View Post
    "who's he?" Is this a linking point to the fact that both yuffie and vincent were bonus character in the main game?
    Possibly. Ive never looked at it that way before.

I still think at the credits Cloud was riding off to see Aeris, as we can see on a desk, i believe there are some post cards as well as a picture of everyone and a bouquet of flowers... the same flowers cloud was riding by before. That would be an interesting if confirmed.
    Forever obsessed with the one and only flower girl <3

Blog Entries

Default JENova

those are some interesting points indeed.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

I think it's jolly rude of Tifa not to answer Denzel's questions, i also think they'd have met before anyway.
    Where and what is Healin Lodge? That's my 'interesting' point. Maybe it doesnt really exist. Maybe Shinra doesnt exist and it was all a bad dream.