*Please be aware this FAQ contains spoilers*

Ok, hopefully this should avoid a few of the more reoccuring posts which are always shot down in flames by the veterans here. Questions about the fate of Aeris are addressed at the bottom.

Q) Will there be a Final Fantasy VII remake?
A) I'm just editing this bit now that there is a remake, and some people might be living under a rock. Yes. There is a remake being made. It'll be released on 10th April, 2020.

Q) What do 1/35 soldiers, tissues, masamune blades, gamblers, autographs and super sweepers do?
A) Absolutely nothing. They are there just to make you happy that you have them.

Q) Will Final Fantasy VII be remade for the GBA system?
A) No. That was an April Fools joke.

Q) My friend's, brother's, mother's, cousin's, father's, former roommate said that he was able to get Zack as a playable character without using any cheats. Is this true?
A) There is nothing that could be further from the truth; well, not much anyway. It is not possible by any regular ingame means to get Zack as a playable character.

Q) I have read that it is possible to fix the Tiny Bronco and fly it around the world map. Is this true?
A) No. To be able to fly the Tiny Bronco would make the Highwind pointless. After you get the Tiny Bronco it is confined to shallow water now and forever.

Q) Is it possible to get Excalibur by putting X amount of mastered Knights of the Round Table in Cloud's Ultima Weapon?
A) Nope. The first time Excalibur reappears as a usable weapon is on Final Fantasy Tactics.

Q) Ya! I just got a chocobo that is better than a golden one! What do you think about that?
A) I would have to say that you are full of beans. The only chocobos are yellow, green, blue, black and gold. Though some of the riders at the Gold Saucer have various chocobos of other colours, it is not possible to get them.

Q) Is this thing on my neck getting bigger?
A) I'm afraid it is, and you haven't even seen the worst of it yet.

Q) Is it true you can get the Turks to join your party if you are able to beat them in the final battle in Midgar in under 1 minute?
A) No. Nuff said.

Q) Is it possible to get Sephiroth as a playable character?
A) The closest to that the game has to offer is when you are at Kalm and Cloud is telling his story. Cloud and Sephiroth fight together but you can only control Cloud during the battles.

Q) Should I buy Final Fantasy VII?
A) YES! YES! YES!

*Right - and now for the most important one...*
Qa) I have heard that if you are at level 99 when Aeris dies Cloud is challenged to a fight by Sephiroth. I have heard that if you win Aeris is saved. Is it true?
Qb) I have heard that if you are mean to Tifa she will die in the place of Aeris. Is this true?
Qc) I have heard that you can get a special item to bring Aeris back to life on the last disk. Is it true?
Qd) I have heard that getting to the forgotten city within 5 hours prevents Aeris from being killed. Is this true?
Qe) I have heard that you can find Aeris alive at the Church in the slums if you kill all the weapons by morphing them. Is this true?
A) The answer to all of these questions and EVERY OTHER rumor about the possibility of saving or reviving Aeris are FALSE. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE IN REGULAR GAMEPLAY TO SAVE HER.

EDIT BY BoB: One more.

Q) Who's best, Aeris or Tifa?
A) That would be Tifa.