Thread: FMV Request [for the WebMaster]

ryne_ramos

Smile FMV Request [for the WebMaster]

Hello Sir...
    Ummm I just wanted to know if you could help me coz my Disc 4 hangs in the part where Zell is eating [in the credits ending part]... so I couldnt view the ending of FF8. Is there any way you could umm, like, send me a file with a movie clip of the ending sequence? I would very much appreciate it if u could... THANK YOU! Please reply!

I don't think Sean is ever going to read this since he isn't on very often - I may be able to help though. What speed is your connection? I may be able to send it to you in a file transfer. Otherwise, I might not be able to get it to you - finding free webspace large enough for a file that big is a bit hard.
    Sig under construction.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

We don't have any media like that on the website anymore because it was too much of a drain on our bandwidth use. Sorry, but you'll have to find another site for that kind of media.

ryne_ramos

Default To umm... lazy boy

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou! Im really desperate. My connection aint too fast... its just at 31,200 bps. WIll that do? TY! Ummm what else do u need 2 know... tell me. I really need a clip. Ive got the RealPlayer clips, but I couldn't quite... um... see them coz my eyes cant see those things that're too small. ^_~ Thanx again! [ryne_ramos@yahoo.com]

31k/sec? Ouch. I will try making the files as small as possible, like recompressing them with different codecs and WinZip - the ending video is two different files, one of them 45.4 megs, and the other 101 megs. Which will take a loooooong time to send over such a slow connection. Ahh well - if you've got it, send me a message in AIM - my AIM username is in my profile. We can give sending it a shot - it'll just take a long long time.
    Sig under construction.

ryne_ramos

Default Oh No

Well... uh... I dont have AIM... Will iRC's DCC option do? Ok maybe it wont coz its rather slow... i only need the part with the camcorder scenes and the ending with Squall n RInoa in the balcony. Is there a way I can erceive it without AIM?

ryne_ramos

Default ummm

Will Yahoo! Messenger do? Ehehehe... sorry

Tell me your yahoo messenger handle and I'll download it and try sending it. I warn you though - it's going to take a loooong time.
    Sig under construction.

ryne_ramos

Default right...

My Yahoo! Messenger... its simple "ryne_ramos". TY! TY! TY!