Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: That Bloke in the Pipe [SPOILERS]

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by Nicholas D. Wolfwood
    It's possible. That's all I'm saying. For the fiftieth time in this topic....it appears that I have to say that at least every other post. But in any case, sephex, note that your sarcasm adds nothing to this debate. It makes no point. It proves nothing. All it is is an attempted mockery. We don't need it here. So until you find a way to make yourself useful, keep your mouth shut.
    Since no one listened to me on my initial post I decided to be more up front with it. Your attitude doesn't scare me by the way. I said before that I respect all of your opinions and I am glad and I think it is cool that you are interested into the game so deeply. I would be a hypocrite if I siad that I didn't get in any conversations such as this one. But everyone is going into circles about everything and finding the simplest things about a certain scene and REALLY streching them to suit their opinion of what happened.

I personaly find that really "useless" and it aslo "proves nothing". Does the fact that the guy in the pipe may be Zack or all the stuff about Vincent keep you up at night? Is it really that important? Instead of wondering something that isn't even that important to the game, why don't you just enjoy the game and accept the fac the other peoples opinions differ.

There is nothing wrong with debating, but how many times do you have to repeat yourself before it gets old?

opinion? no, no, no. This is not opinion. It's not important, but it's not opinion either. I'm pointing out that it's possible, though it doesn't have any relevance to the game. But every time I say it is possible, some idiot feels they have to step up to try and explain why it isn't possible. As little as it matters that I think it is possible, it doesn't matter any more that they think it isn't. And if they're going to criticize my statements and act like what I've said is ridiculous and impossible, just what in the blue moons of crangar do you expect me to do? Cower and apologize? Run away and give them the satisfaction of thinking they've defeated me? Sorry, if you people truly believe what you say about me, then you'll know I'm one proud, arrogant sonofa bitch. As long as people ridicule me, I'll step up to defend myself. You want to complain to somebody? Complain to them. It's not like I'm a violent predator here. And I only repeat myself when other peoples' questions and comments are repeated. You think I'm trying to scare you with my "attitude"? pfft. I know better than to think I can scare people with text on a screen. I think you know that. It's likely you just said that to try and assert yourself. Well I'll tell you right now, you're not shaking my confidence here either.

For love and peace....

chaotic neutral

Does the fact that the guy in the pipe may be Zack or all the stuff about Vincent keep you up at night?
    Apparently, it keeps up Nick Wolfy. Nick, what are you twisting your knickers for? Some people disagree with you, because the majority has read your posts carefully enough to know that your Zack-theory is impossible. Is that a reason to intimidate them, tell them to shut up and call them cretins? Actually, I doubt your right to tell people to shut up.
    *Doesn't shut up*
    See? Now what?
    I am not trying to get personal, Nick. I am getting tired of interesting threads being closed down because of you, though. I was planning to reply to some of them...
    To do is to be. (Sokrates)
    To be is to do. (Sartre)
    Do be do be do. (Sinatra)

because of me? No. People want to discuss why my Zack theory is impossible. I already know it's improbable, but it is possible, and I'll stay to defend that statement as long as is necessary. I only tell people to shut up if their posts are obvious spam that doesn't contribute anything. For example, what we've been doing the last five posts. Topics don't get closed down because of me. All I do is defend my opinions when they're attacked, for example, this topic. But then, people such as yourself and Sephex try to make things personal, and turn it into a "I hate Nick" thread. Basically, all you people give me is borderline flames just because you don't happen to agree with me. If you want to maturely debate it, that's fine with me. But ridiculing it and spitting on it isn't necessary. Nor is taking things completely off topic just to try and tell me what a horrible person I am, and how much you hate me. All I want to do is post my opinions without people immediately jumping on my ass for it. Why can't I ever get that? People seem to think I'm such a horrible guy, yet I don't quite get it. They're the ones who start things. I just defend myself, that's all. And I'd appreciate it if you people would just back off and stop making trout with me every time I post.

For love and peace....

Getting back to(wards) the topic:

About Vincent; his limit starts half-full, and he's not at that high a level. Plus he's on his Level 1 Limit; his limit meter would fill up after a few battles, not many, as you suggest. Besides, as I said, Vincent is capable of throwing a metal coffin lid around with his mind - what's a wooden door going to do against him?

About Zack; What, precisely, are you trying to say? That Zack *could* have survived, albeit looking so unlike himself and so mentally damaged as to be, practically speaking, someone else?
    [The death of God left the angels in a strange position]

about vincent: His locked room was likely a bat free zone, until cloud let them all in. It's possible that upon revival, his limit guage filled that far from his anger at hojo. As for lifting the coffin lid, that isn't necessarily locked and bolted, is it?

For love and peace....

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

[i] But then, people such as yourself and Sephex try to make things personal, and turn it into a "I hate Nick" thread. [/B]
    THATS b*******. I stated MY opinion about EVERYONE needing to relax about certain things. Not only you. YOU chose to reply and YOU chose to take this personaly.

Once again. Using vulgar language and having some bad ass attitude doesn't scare anybody, so stop acting like a 13 year old.

And once again, I decided to be sarcastic becasue no one payed attention to my first post in here. IT IS MY OPINION of how I feel about certain things. It is on topic, because I am talking about how THIS TOPIC has gone to far, and people are streching facts very far just to suit thier own opinion. Thats my problem. I decided to post about this now because there has been like, 1000 topics like this that I want to talk in, but people start doing this thing where it goes to far, and it comes down to two people bitching at eachother. There is a HUGE difference between threads liek these and (rare)threads that people actualy debate in.

Bats aside (this entire thread is bats) a solid metal coffin lid is both heavier and sturdier than a mouldering wooden door.
    [The death of God left the angels in a strange position]

Originally posted by Nicholas D. Wolfwood
    It's possible that upon revival, his limit guage filled that far from his anger at hojo.
    You're reeeeaaaaally reaching here, nico.

hmm.. i'm incined to agree with nicos here.. i mean it isn't likely but from what u have said it is POSSIBLE.. i mean fine it's unlikely...

also it is quite likely that hoko anger is why he has limit at the start.. i mean what else is gonna annoy him?.. u saw how much he hates hojo and the past.. i mean he might b a lil miffed at being woken up.. tho IMO he shouldn't really i mean 30 yrs or wotever is quite enough.. but still he ain't gonna b THAT PO'd

Come to think of it-Zack can't possibly be the bloke in the pipe.

All the Sephiroth clones have numbers tatooed on them and the bloke is number one.

Most of his handicaps (speech, physical) are because he was the frist clone.
    He was the ginea(how da poo you spell it lol) pig and had some problems. Hojo just dumped him out of the ShinRa building at sector 5(?) and left him to go back to the ShinRa building to make a more perfect clone.

Sephex, you practically told us to discontinue the topic. Which I agree with, pretty much. But the way you did it wasn't so polite, and sure as hell made it look as if it were directed at me. Once again, my vulgar language and "badass attitude" aren't meant to scare people. How many more times am I gonna have to tell you that? As many times as I'm telling people that I'm only stating possibilities rather than facts? I really fail to see how telling people to stop their discussion is on topic....but in any case, you mentioned how people were taking small things and overstretching them. How unlikely everything in this topic is. Well, in case you hadn't noticed, those are the top arguments used against me. This place is to discuss the guy in the pipe. If you have a theory or opinion on that, go ahead and say it. Don't criticize other people for arguing.

Carp Lung Fish: The coffin lid is wood. Not metal. IF it were metal, it would be shinier, unless it were made of carbon, which is just ridiculous. Plus, the sound it makes when it lands is obviously wooden.

abrojtm: Actually, I believe the dude in the pipe has a 2 on his hand. And I don't remember any place in the game that it says Zack doesn't have a tattoo. So it's still a possibility.

For love and peace....

Yea, sorry it is a number 2- I was thinkin of the "Sephy" that goes through Corel that has a 1 (some guy in Corel says he wishes he had one and his would be a "0" cause thats all he's worth, made me sad) but that guy was a perfect clone (the one who killed Midgar Zolom) but we KNOW that Zack wasn't a clone because you meet his parents.

And we know that cloud isn't a clone since we meet Tifa. But does the number say he's a perfect clone? No.

For love and peace....

chaotic neutral

Zack is not one of the clone thingies. They are inside of the metal containers in the Nibelheim reactor. Him and Sephiroth are standing outside those containers, looking in through the little glass window. Zack cannot be two people at once.

It does not mention anywhere in the game that Jenova can grow back lost heads.

And, regarding:
    The coffin lid is wood. Not metal. IF it were metal, it would be shinier, unless it were made of carbon, which is just ridiculous.
    Or unless it were made of cast iron, like a lot of coffins. Or copper, which oxidizes into some green stuff. Or unless the coffin had been lying there for a few years without dusting or polishing. Metal is not always shiny. On the other hand, pure carbon is definitely shiny.

You can't fill up someone's limit gauge by making him angry. Otherwise Barret could do limit breaks all the time...

Off topic: What part of
    I am not trying to get personal, Nick.
    didn't I make clear? Don't be paranoid. If we would really hate you, would we communicate with you?
    To do is to be. (Sokrates)
    To be is to do. (Sartre)
    Do be do be do. (Sinatra)