Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Journal Thread (May)

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Dear Journal,
    it seems i have an entire jazz band thing going on. *laughs dryly* *flourish exeunt*

May 13 2k2 -

Today my friend Tracey gave me her extra number so I could get into Livejournal! I posted like.. Right away! XD http://www.livejournal.com/users/zerothelegend So I remember... >.> It's long.. And packed full of Beasties ( For you american biotchs it's Beast Wars...) I Finaly finished making my Spider-Man character for FFT.. And he's really cool and really hacked. -Hugs his FFT CD and his GameShark.- Bai ^_^ -

Smile Monday, May 13, 2002 - 1:46 PM

Diary,

Looks like it is going to 7 games! The Leafs were able to beat back the Senators last night and now we have home ice advantage! There is no doubt that the Leafs are going to win game 7! GO LEAFS GO!

Found out that I do not have an allergy to wine, that is not the reason that I was so sick 2 Saturdays ago. I was fine with the wine I had - I didn't go overboard or anything; what happend was Paul's brother decided to mix in a little vodka into a coke I was drinking later that night. My system did not like the two alcohols mixing together and that is why I got so sick. I confronted Paul's brother on it and without even raising my voice I got him to promise never to do it again. I just told him I would tell his folks about his little stunt.

Train tickets arrived last week, things are now totally firmed up for this summer!

Later!

Holy crap, I'm customized Lightning_Demon's Avatar

Journal,

The weekend sucked for a bit, I thought being banned from FFL would end my forum days. Then I found EoFF, where the mods are actually funny and nice, instead of one of those traits and TOTAL ASSHOLE-NESS. Once I found this place, I realized I'm in a good place, I have 8 new IM friends, this place is easier and more interesting to post in, and I found a trance mix of a BOF song. Life doesn't get better! Also, School is going well right now, I'm a junior but they are toying around with the possibility of finals exemptions for AP classes, YAHOO!!!!
    PM to me the answer to this question: What is 1+1?
    I'll change my sig infrequently to reflect my avatar... and my emotions....
    Pulsating, changing constantly, I still remain in this seat of power... Am I a god, a sinner, or simply myself...
    Frankly, I need a gimmick. It's called DEMON'S CHOICE. We all like pretty pictures, I just think some should really be seen. This will not be updated frequently, the honor is difficult to acrue.

Transformers... Robots in Disguise :

Dear Diary,
    Next month resolutions:

Will greet most promising lloking newbies.
    Will be top 100 posters
    Will make more friends and buddies
    Listen to more of summon Illusion's nice musics
    Consult Mog42 if i have maths difficulty
    Be funny and friendly
    Post more on the General Chat fora
    Use less internet.....
    Try to persuade my mum and dad to get cable
    Get a merit for my Grade 6 piano examintation
    Study hard

Default Life on Mars

well, today is the first day of finals week. ahhhhhh! i'm getting a migraine just thinking about my exams. anyway, i woke up at 4 this morning....i studied all weekend but for some odd reason, my mind was blank when i woke up. i studied and got all the info back in my head...well, most of it, anyway. went to campus at 7:30, bought a tall cafee mocha at Starbucks, and studied some more at the campus lounge area. took the test at 9:45.....i think i did okay but i just remembered a few minutes ago that i screwed up on one of the problems. my mass was in lb/ft, but the rest of my equation was in metric. oh great, now that problem is screwed. my prof doesn't believe in careless errors so i can only wonder how many points i got for that one. oh well, no exams until this friday. i have 2 so i should start studying now i guess. *sighs* i can't wait 'till all this is over.

Life was detected on Mars @ 2:37 PM (Hawaii Time)

Dear Journal,

AP Chem Exam is soon, and my head hurts. On a plus note, I may be exempt from the History Final. Sweetness!!! The year is almost over in school, college is coming... And I'm not scared... What's going on?
    Pulsating, changing constantly, I still remain in this seat of power... Am I a god, a sinner, or simply myself...
    Frankly, I need a gimmick. It's called DEMON'S CHOICE. We all like pretty pictures, I just think some should really be seen. This will not be updated frequently, the honor is difficult to acrue.

Xepheria

Dear Diary.

I found out that one of my friends is gay and has a crush on me. I don't know what to do, but I am considering hibernating until she goes away.

Dear Diary,

I'm not sure if this is illegal to comment on someone elses post, but you shouldn't do that xeph. Tell her you aren't interested. Avoiding this situation leads to great conflict methinks. BTW, i saw you at FFL before and you seem like you would be interesting to talk to..Get in contact with me

On my note, I've been doing nothing for like 3 weeks..save me from boredom!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

*saves you*

dear journal,
    i nicked off with a raybon kan poster ah...the memories...
    i'm going to see elemenop at lunch tomorrow and goodshirt tomorrow night with panzerknacker and jarrodman yay for nz music month!

Dear diary,

My life hit an utter low today. Nothing matters. I could be sleeping in a ditch, being raped, beaten up, limbless, angry, sad, upset, hurt, choked, or stabbed and it just wouldn't matter. I just don't care anymore. I hate people and i'm too lazy to do anything..i wish i could just sleep all day. I was thinking of going homeless just so i never have to do anything or deal with people ever..*still ponders*

::Pats DH::

Dear Journal,
    Everything is going CRAZY! I had a fight at my friend's house and we assaulted each other with plastic baseball bats! IT was sooo much fun! And then I realized, wait, AP Chem Exam and I'm not ready!! Shoot me now!

Hoping for sweet, sweet release,
    Lightning_Demon

Insert sentiment to inanimate object here,

Let's act so immature that they will surely not be able to resist fighting!!!! ..........and if that doesn't work we could always simmer the heart, gizzard and neck from chicken or turkey in seasoned water 1 to 2 hours or until tender and add the liver the last 5 to 15 minutes of cooking and then drain giblets; chop and add with the remaining ingredients. Anyhoo, I am going to Anime Expo this July!!! Yay! I will also be entering a local cosplay contest!!! Fun fun fun! Daniel from AOA has soft hair and I am short. Well........man I am boring!

Kay-Chan

Note to Thorn:
    I am NOT Mr.Peepers
    Why be completely average when you can be half average?

Dear thing,

Today i made an utter fool of myself so i changed everything including my sig and avatar..I'm stupid. I think i'm going insane wee.

Thumbs up Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 9:58 PM

Diary,

Our boys in blue did it again! The Leafs were able to overcome all the odds and beat the Hurricanes in games one of the division final! Go Leafs Go!

Saw my brother's apartment yesterday; it's not bad, guess he's lucky he found it for such an amazing price. I just wish he would treat the parents with a little more respect.

Booked my G2 Exit roadtest for Thursday, May 23 at 9:10 AM. I really don't think that will be a problem to pass so ya.

Guess that's about it for tonight!

Leafs are going to take the cup this year! Oh ya, I bought a Leafs flag yesterday and I had it on my car when I was driving today!