Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Journal Thread (May)

Rinoa Archangel

Smile

Hi everone i'm new.
    Nice to meet you!

Default Wednesday May 01, 2002 - 3:21 PM

Diary,

Haven't written for a while; sure do have a lot on my mind right now. Is life always this...I don't know...confusing? Who knows...

Well, the Leafs won game 7 last night and advanced to round 2. It was a hell of a game, though I think that the Leafs will have their hands full with the Senators. Oh well, doesn't change the fact that the Leafs are going to take the cup this year!

The trip this summer is a bit different now. Because of the work schedules of Matt, Paul and I, we only have a 2 week period to work with. Ah well, instead of going across Canada by bus we are going to go by bus to Toronto and from Toronto to Ottawa. We will spend July Ist Canada Day in Ottawa and take in the huge party. July 2nd we will go from Ottawa to Montreal via Via Rail and then take the second Via Rail train to Halifax. Travelling on the train will be much more enjoyable and classy than travelling by bus! We'll have about 13 days to hike, camp and take in the Maritime provinces - though most of that will probably be spent on Prince Edward Island. Then we will take the train back home; this should be a hell of trip!

Guess I should probably go; told my folks I would cook dinner for them tonight!

I'm not much for keeping a journal, and probably nobody's gonna read this, but what the hey.

Apparantly, in trying to convince my brother to get better grades, my dad said "You don't want to become like Chris, 20 and still living at home with a dead end job, do you?"

I wanted to take the leisurely road to what I wanted - though longer, it's not as likely to burn me out from working too hard. But goddammit, I'm not going to put up with that! Apparantly nobody believes in me - apparantly, every time I tell someone that I'm going to something, they write it off as a pipe dream that will never be more than something I say I'll do. Nobody believes I can get the money to buy the Villa like I plan on doing. Nobody believes that any of the ideas for machines, or neural nets, could possibly work. Fine! Tomorrow I'm going to go get another 4 jobs. That will give me the funds to move out, AND begin development of these ideas.

I will prove everyone wrong.
    Last edited by Super Christ; 05-02-2002 at 01:13 PM.
    Sig under construction.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

i just cleaned out my PM inbox. oh the memories
    yes, my apologies to anyone who doesn't like the resurrecting of threads, but i'm bored and procrastinating going home. bleah. i have yet to receive mail from twenty eoffers. i'm pretty sure that's a record...yay! yay? argh, i'm confused. the week of gloating ends....now.

I didn't make it... lousy 20 hours. I guess I'm turning into soft guy....shame shame...

Anyway, my sister is moving out and I'm left alone again. Wheelchairguy came with an unexpected "I'm sorry" and left for good, methinks. I'm so bored...

Unhappy Sunday May 5, 2002 - 2:13 PM

Diary,

Never again. I'll never do it again. I have no intention of ever doing it again. I was so sick last night, even now I still don't feel very well; I felt like I was going to die. It was the same for Matt, actually I think he was even sicker than I was. I don't understand how it didn't effect Paul, I guess he has much more experience with it. Matt and I on the other hand have no experience with this sort of thing.

Matt and I made a pact together this morning never to do it again; we gave our word and neither of us will let the other one relapse. I guess it is better that it is over and done with now, it was a hard lesson to learn but it HAD to be learned.

Well, any female I am sure would prefer a guy who doesn't drink so that is a secondary way it works to my advantage. The primary reason is I just don't want to ever feel like I did last night again.

Never again.

Rinoa Archangel

Smile Give and Take

Hey, these little faces are really cute!

Nova Dragon: Everything in moderation! It sounds to me like you drank a little too much! But saying you never will drink again is a blanket statement and a pact doomed to failure. Never say never. Just say that next time you are in a position where you want to drink... if you ever want to, that is... just have one and then see how that makes you feel...not that I want you to be an alcolholic...ok I'm done now.

Everyone: What is a thread? What does it mean to start one???

Default Re: Give and Take

Originally posted by Rinoa Archangel
    Everyone: What is a thread? What does it mean to start one???
    It's something like a topic/subject thingy. To start a new thread is to start a new topic. This is a thread. My reply is a reply....
    ummm....by the way, I don't think you are supposed to "communicate" with each other via our Journals...Although I don't see anything that says we can't....

Anyways, I had a pretty good day. Got some mail from my lovely friends. Yay!

Smile Monday May 06, 2002 - 1:33 PM

Diary,

Saw a doctor yesterday about what happend to me on Saturday night. What bothers me so much about Saturday is that I did not really have all that much to drink but I had a very violent reaction to it. According to the doctor I may have had some sort of allergic reaction to the alcohol which may have explained why I got so very very sick. I only had 4 or 5 glasses of wine on saturday so I am inclined to believe him; oh well, I may or may not have some sort of allergy to alcohol, but in any case it is just another reason not to drink again. Apparently people sometimes have allergies to alcohol made from wheat (whiskey, ect) and/or grapes (wine) and if a person drinks these sort of products it can be disasterous for their liver. I probably get it from my father, he has bad reactions to any type of alcohol made from grain products.

Well, as it stands now I have successfully cut out deep fried foods, almost all fast foods, and now I will add alcohol to the list.

This experience has actually made me feel a whole lot better about my life now. I really feel as though I now have total control over my life again; knowing that I can take control the way I have. Guess it was a blessing in disguise.

Looking forward to watching game 3 of the Leafs - Senators series tonight. GO LEAFS GO!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Dear Journal,
    I'd like to point out that it is now MAY and this thread is obsolete

hm...brian moves in two weeks. bleah. he'd better teach me to play 'postman pat' or i will be not very happy! hehehe...he actually told me to go to the rockshop to get a new capo cos the other capos are all crappy...mmm...capo...*beeps and clicks*

Rinoa Archangel

Lightbulb on.

This is a journal that everyone can read. I see. I probably shouldn't communicate directly with peple via this thread. I understand. So, what alarmingly common facet of my everyday life shall I bore the world with? I have three cats, two kittens named Kona and Gizmo, and a three legged wonder named Prissy. :moggie: I have a dog named Shadow, and my best friend is Katharine. I work as a hostess, I have severe emotional problems, and I like to read, write and paint. So there's too much information for ya. Enjoy!

Rinoa Archangel
    As I am sure everyone is anxious to read another journal entry, I will only grant you with a quick note from the friend. I am not really quite sure how to beign a post stating my daily activities to all of whom I have no idea. Yet, then again it's not like i'll really ever do this again. So I guess theres not much to be said, or at least that of which you would understand. One can only be confused by the ominous landscapes of strangers existances. On that not I will leave adn leave the Rinoa Archangel with her thoughts to fill the pages of her own journal.

Ralily_of_the_swamp

A journal??? I never was one for journal writing. But I'll give it a try. Today was ok. A little less boring then usual but boring nonetheless. But in a month school will be over. I guess I should write a more detailed description. Ok.
    I got up today at 6:30 as i always do got ready and rode the stupid bus. I got to school at 7:30 as I always do. I was the first one there as I always am. It started at 8 as it always does. Almost no assignments today. Exept a stupid report about geographical features of a country(I think). I didn't get Japan as I wanted Basically thats it. What a boring life Maybe tomorrow will be better. Yeah right.

Default 8. toukokuuta, 2002

A lot of people died today, but I heard that souls reside in Ancient Starlight. Sounds stupid, but I've always believed Scully. She is so convincing.

Sammy:mog:

Ralily_of_the_swamp

Dear journal,

A funny day. Wasn't all that boring. I wrote a lot in my book today but I left the disk at school I can't type very fast or open a pop bottle or button my pants very well. For I almost broke my finger. Maybe it is broken. I dunno. My friend, Amanda had this notion at school today to sit in a big box and slide down the stairs. Lets just say theres not much discipline at my school. So we sat in the box, well it was a box in a box so it had a top. My other friend pushed us down and we slid to the bottom. Then the box flipped over and I landed on my finger. It hurt. But it was really fun so we did it a few more times I was just ignoring the pain. Later it was swelled and was really purple. My teacher asked what happened and I said I ran into the wall. Now it feels kinda numb and I can't really bend it very well. Kinda funny the whole ordeal was. Can't wait til Sunday. My very small town theater finally opened and LOTR is playing then. All my friends are going and I am too, even though I've seen it 3 times.
    Well this concludes the immature adventures(boxes?) of me. owwww