Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Journal Thread (May)

Dear thing,

I'm very very exhausted. It's 7:25 and I CAN'T SLEEP! *smashes head* Ugh. I was just looking in the mirror, and i noticed how cool i look. That's how tired I am. I began posing, and looking into my eyes for like 10 minutes. I gotta get pics of myself. Man..i wish i could just pass out but my brain won't stop thinking..stop brain, stop.

Default Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 9:01 AM

Diary,

Spent quite a while just thinking about things last night; so many roads already chosen, so many that still need to be chosen - really puts you into deep thought.

Got up really early today; didn't feel like sleeping in today so I am going to pick up some groceries this morning. I think after that I will meet Matt and Paul for lunch; ya, that sounds like a plan.

Guess that's enough for right now - I should probably look at going...

Rinoa Archangel

My mom caught me cutting myself today. She was very upset. I didn't want her to find out because she has enough to worry about and she blames herself for these things. But it is completely my fault. She is sending me to a psycologist on Friday, whopee. They just tell me the same thing, all of these stupid people, about how I just need to get over Brett and that I need to grow up but they don't understand how I feel. On a lighter note I tried to dye my blond hair black and it turned blue. It is a very interesting navy color. It is absolutely hilarious, and I think I'll keep my hair blue for a while for fun. You should see the looks on peoples' faces, because this is very unlike me. But I think I lke this new erratic behavior patten.

jinzai

Default Hey Diary...

It's about 10 something here right now & I'm (pathetically) watching some corny movie on TNT. Today's payday @ work, but they messed something up on my pay & I'm extremely pissed...don't these people know I've got bills to pay?!? wtf?

I'm hungry...I didn't eat breakfast. I think I can wait until lunchtime, though. Maybe I'll pick something up before I head to work...

- jinzai

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

oh my god! *grins* just when I was about to have a nervous breakdown

Dear thing...

I am up even later today..it's 11:46 AM and i can't sleep. My head is pounding yet i can't drift off to sleep. What's wrong with me? *slams head on desk* sleep damn me. I'm hungry too..i think i'm going to die of starvation/lack of sleep/boredom. Augh...

jinzai

Default Hey Diary...

God...today's my birthday...whooptie do. It feels like any other day. The older I get, the less I start to care about how old I am or how I'm going to celebrate it. Jay wants to celebrate it by taking me out to Six Flags. **Sigh**. We'll see...

Anyhow, I've got to work tonight, so maybe that's why I'm not entirely thrilled that today's my b-day. I haven't had any problems w/ my co-workers lately. I'm still the youngest one in the office...**smirks**... That makes me feel a little bit better.

Oh yeah, mom sent me a package full of goodies. I can't wait to see what's in it. She also sent me a cute b-day card & email greeting. Same thing w/ my aunt & cousins...

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeee...:

- jinzai

Hullo Journal.

Since my sister moved out, it's been pretty empty in the house...no-one to yell at...heh.
    Anyway, it feels like I am forgetting something, rather important. I just can't remember what. I just hope it isn't something serious... Oh well. Time to take the car for a drive.

Default Friday, May 24, 2002 - 2:15 PM

Diary,

Looks like the Leafs are down 3 games to 1...ah well, that does not change the fact that the boys in blue will take the cup this year! If anyone can come back from being in that kind of hole it's the Leafs! GO LEAFS GO!

Worked out for about an hour with my weights when I got up this morning; I also did my abs and legs. As of right now my whole body is officially dead.

Hmm...did a nice job grilling my finger on the BBQ last night when I was cooking dinner. I only brushed the grill for about 1 second but that was enough to give me a nice little burn; guess it doesn't matter if you only touch the grill for a second when it is 250F.

Getting together with the guys tonight; not exactly sure what we are going to do though; guess I will find out tonight!

Still counting down the days until June 29th which has been confirmed as the day we leave on our trip through Eastern Canada; I am really starting to get ichy to go! Matt, Paul and I out in Eastern Canada - FUN!

jinzai

Default Hey Diary...

I have a massive headache today. I don't know why. It might be the weather or something--really cold, damp, & overcast. Normally, it's depressing for some people, but I find it soothing. The perfect sleeping weather...!!!

My neighbors below me are blasting their stereo again. I'm not in a mood to compete tonight, so I'll just let it go. It's hard to tell what they're listening to--->just a lot of base! I know they've got an infant...how the heck that baby sleeps w/ all that noise, is beyond me. Truly.

- jinzai

Default Dear Diary...

This is the first time i've used this diary...but anyway!

I've been so bored lately...i'm still waiting for FFX to arrive through the post. I'm starting up a petition in school tomorrow, i hope people will sign up! I played some more of FFVII(geeez...i still haven't completed this game yet...)i also played FFIX, I've already completed it so I'm doing the chocobo quest...
    my bro came round to visit us yesterday...we played on the gamecube...i hope FFX arrives see ya, Bki

a few hours later...

Dear diary,
    i can't believe i spent the whol day on the forums*yawns*...i've got school tomorrow*looks very depressed*which means getting up at 6 o'clock...*yawns again* i spent the day making edited pics...which was fun...i also practiced my language(poquxacoi, a thing i made up) i was learning how to order food in a restaurant today...here's an example:
    Qudeibu tixaqubucoi fo tilusegiefao giefohabu.
    Last edited by bki; 05-26-2002 at 08:51 PM.

Holy crap, I'm customized Lightning_Demon's Avatar

Dear Diary
    Exemptions from finals = Mad Happy Time? Indeeeeeeeed, it does!!! Meesa sooo happy.
    PM to me the answer to this question: What is 1+1?
    I'll change my sig infrequently to reflect my avatar... and my emotions....
    Pulsating, changing constantly, I still remain in this seat of power... Am I a god, a sinner, or simply myself...
    Frankly, I need a gimmick. It's called DEMON'S CHOICE. We all like pretty pictures, I just think some should really be seen. This will not be updated frequently, the honor is difficult to acrue.

Transformers... Robots in Disguise :

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

today is a glorious day...for I learnt to MAKE CLICKETYS! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!