I decided to make this thread for all of us who are using RPG maker. We could use this thread for everything related to this program. You can ask help (which I will probably ask heaps), you can give tips, you can share your sprites, tiles, random discussion...anything really you can imagine.
I could start asking how experienced you are with RM2K? How many games you have created? I personally downloaded this just few days ago and am still in learning process. I guess I get switches and variables pretty well now, and am starting EoFF based RPG.

I actually need help right away: I love making cutscenes, flashbacks, dream sections and stuff like that carries the story entertainigly. I'm having problems with "move section thing". Sometimes when I make character to move (for example): Step left, step up, step up, step right, step up, face left, face right, face down, the problems is that character might just take one step left or something. It so often seems to ignore how it's supposed to move.*_;

*is too lazy to register some RPG Maker Forum* I trust I can get all I need here in EoFF.