Thread: My bloody PS2 memory card is junk!!!

Default My bloody PS2 memory card is junk!!!

Why won't the bloody thing work? I have Tekken Tag Tournament and when I save everything is good. Then when I turn it on without the game and check in the browser, it shows nothing but a little square wich name is "corrupt data" and when I enter the game again there is a mesage that says: ,,We found corrupt data on your memory card. Please delete it before you start the game again". GRRRRRRR!!! It does it EVERY TIME!! I have just won the damn game with EVERY character and I am NOT about to delete it, so I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice 'cause I'm buying Final Fantasy 10 next week.

HELP!!!
    If you put spinach on a sausage, do you grow gills?

There comes a time in every man's life where he must make his very own FF8 website. For me, that time is now: www.start.at/iceff8

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Try the memory card in another PS2 (maybe a friends), if it still corrupts, then you'll need to get a new card. Or, try using a different card in your PS2, if the new card corrupts, then it could be the PS2 (or whever the card goes into the console) that has the problem.
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

thanx, i'll try that
    If you put spinach on a sausage, do you grow gills?

There comes a time in every man's life where he must make his very own FF8 website. For me, that time is now: www.start.at/iceff8

Kaliko22

What Brand is it????