Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Journal Thread (June)

Dear Diary,

WAHOO!!!!^^I've got ffx!!!i've played it and it roks!!!
    i just got bahamut...um...i got tons of detentions tho(i spent so long on ffx i forgot ta do my homework)
    ...err....anything else....oh yeah! geeeezz.....my friend's moving house...she's going sum place in wales...sure am gonna miss her......see ya!Bki

Default 2. kesäkuuta, 2002

Oh my, a few moments ago I was totally against seeing Resident Evil the movie. Then I saw its trailer and now I can't wait to see it. Little, deserted, odd, silent hills, uh, towns so intrigue me.

I am tired also.

Sammy :mog:

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

hmm a diary...cool(remembers a garfield diary from when he was 8)I'm really happy now and my life is getting better..more friends..more fun and final fantasy X,VI and anthopolgy has just been released the only thing missing is money but it's not that important to have those games right now...more fun later
    a girl that I haven't talked to since 7.grade came up to me and asked if she could come to my place.. I was very surprised and said of course yes we had fun and she wants to go bowling with me tomorrow i'm really looking forward to it.

cya later...

dear diary,
    i have almost finnished ffx...my brother said summin' about ffx for gamecube...i dunno if he's gonna get it tho. i saw starwars episodeII today...it's WAY beter than episodeI...learnt yet more of my language/code(whatever ya wanna call it)
    my brothers and my dad were watching the world cup again...wonder who won.

well,c ya!

Bki

Dear Journal...

I'm really, really tired. I went for a run this morning. Bleh. I got winded so easily. I'm more out of shape than i thought. I guess lifting weights isn't everything. I'm feeling particularly evil today..who knows what will happen.

Holy crap, I'm customized Lightning_Demon's Avatar

Dear Journal,
    Just got back from my fight! Holy crap, we got some crazy martial artists in New Jersey! On a different note, school is over in a short and sweet 10 days, and I should prep for Finals... OH WAIT! I DON'T HAVE ANY!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Cya.
    PM to me the answer to this question: What is 1+1?
    I'll change my sig infrequently to reflect my avatar... and my emotions....
    Pulsating, changing constantly, I still remain in this seat of power... Am I a god, a sinner, or simply myself...
    Frankly, I need a gimmick. It's called DEMON'S CHOICE. We all like pretty pictures, I just think some should really be seen. This will not be updated frequently, the honor is difficult to acrue.

Transformers... Robots in Disguise :

Dear Diary,

school starts again on moday...vv
    i finished ffx in less than two days(a new personal record)
    some other forums i go on just re-opened so i've been here and there all day...tomorrow is sunday...AHHHH!i haven't done any of my homework!!! and i already have a lunch and after-school detention on the first day back!!!great...

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

dear diary.....

okay this has been the most fun day in a long time.
    two girls asked me if I wanted to go shopping with them..and I said yes of course*couldn't take another saturday home* and it wasn't that bad they tried on some make up one me... but they didn't succeed after that a woman wanted me to paint her body for 1 dollar....later on me and the two girls went to see a movie and there was only us in the entire room(veeeeery large room)
    so one of te girls started dancing ballet on the screen hehehe not very good ballet she almost fell through the screen.
    and we laughed through the entire movie of silly things I never would have laughed about normally....I really hope I will keep in touch with these girls after we go to separate schools in after the summer break....I wish I would have become friends with them many years ago but I was shy back then and cared about what mean people told me...but I don't anymore and I have more friends than ever

life is great

Well I just finished working my 26 straight 15 hour shift. I am absoluty exosted from working so many hours, but I need the money to pay bills. I found out today that my little sister is being stocked by her ex, and it is starting to scare her. So I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pay him a nasty visit, but I don't want to hurt the guy but what he is doing is wrong so......... I got my correspondends yesterday so that I could finish school and get my grade 12(finally).

later
    Johnny Mac
    ~Patience is for those who lack conviction~

-=Cooker88=-

dear diary,

...today was...HELL!!!! first of all i had a lunch detention writing out timestables...then i had an after-school cleaning paint pallets...i suppose i'm lucky...^^i didn't have to pick chewing gum off the tables...^^ i have a headache now...vv

Cya,Bki

TidusForever

Dear Diary,
    Today i lost my cd player. My mom wants to kill me. I wonder if i`ll ever find it.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

boku wa doitsu jin desu! *sighs* wait! no! communist invasion! nnnnnnnnnnnnyum skrrrrrrrr! you be quiet chuck! *beeps and clicks*

*yawns*

being pericombobulative is proving rather tedious. it's not my fault...gah!

dear diary,

i have had a horrible day at school...my form tutor is blackmailing me...my maths teacher is always picking on me...i just want to scream so loudly!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!:x_x: :x_x: :x_x: :x_x:
    woah! thats a bit better...^^

c ya! Bki

TidusForever

Dear Diary,
    I beat final fantasy in 50:30 a perso9nal best since when I beat it the first time I clocked in 91:41. I have date the day before I`m off to summer camp. I `ll miss you all! Won`t be here 2 weeks.