Thread: The Journal Thread (June)

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well, I got a very Calliopenatoric date to the prom, and thus have proven myself wrong once again. I need to stop doing that. Or maybe I don't?

Not much going on today. It's Sunday. Start work again tomorrow.

Bond out

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

I have a prom date! Who is not at all Germaniacal! Zing! Hurray for people being wrong. Unless you're talking about my Japlish exam. But I don't care! No Germanousity here...drainpipetrousertastic!

dear diary,
    i've just seen the brides maid dress i'll be wearing to my brothers wedding!!!it's sooooo nice^^and it's gonna be hand-made...(hehe...when me and my mum heard this we both we "oooooooh" at the exact same time^^)

well anyway^^ it's my brothers birthday on thursday aswell as a half-day at school...which means it's gonna be cool...
    nothing really happened today...so...

C!Ya!Bki^^

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well the net works but it goes on and off as it chooses (as I found out today). Work is boring. I have 5 roommates for a week. Sarah is living with us next year, I finally finalized that today. This day is very weird. It doesn't feel like 11pm. I haven't been myself and I'm afraid I may have been short with people because of it. Hmm.

Bond out

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

FF_Project

Hey I live in Wales...Why would you want to move here?

I Love Shoyku

Journal

Hello. This is my first time writing in you. Today work was good, except for the fact I dropped all the Crem Broules. My girlfriend is very angry at me, and Im not doing so well. I think I need some coffee. Bye Bye Journal

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Sinisteria will be the end of me; now I remember why I stopped caring. It's easier. Darn communism. Inverted commas, of course. We'll see.

dear diary,
    ahhhh.....the week end has finally come^^i have a massive r.e project that i'm supposed to be doing right now;
    it was my brothers birthday yesterday...we went out for a meal.
    mmmm....i had a waffle with toffy sauce and cream drooled on it and a blob of vanilla icecream on top*drools*
    was yummy^^
    not much else happened...

C!Ya!Bki

Whitch sentance do you think rule the most in the whole Final Fantasy© series?

Hi everybody ! !

1:Whitch sentance do you think rule the most in the whole Final Fantasy© series?

2: Which Scene do you think is the best?

I have to think a bit on those questions myself

C'ya later //Chalab
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Friday, June 28, 2002 - 2:35 PM

Diary,

Time's short - leaving on the trip in just a little while. Going to be great; I will be a little more indepth when I get back!

Fun!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Dear diary, I haven't posted here for about 6 months. Sorry for neglecting you. *patpats*

Today is a very boring day. My hayfever is quite terrible, and I have absolutely nothing to do. My parents are at work, Jessica isn't online and the Korea v Turkey football match has ended...with a very unsatisfactory result. Well, I've been backing Korea since the beginning, and I know that they can play better.

I'm having a good time at EoFF once again, this place never ceases to amuse me.

*Spams some more*
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

dear diary,
    i am feeling quite sick at the moment...i was surfing the internet when i found this movie with no title...i was curious to know what it was...so i clicked it...it was infact a video of someone sawing off another persons head...(i almost throwed up)
    i never want to experience something like this again
    c ya...bki...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Dear Diary,

Well, yeah. I need somebody to talk to. A close friend, or something. But damn, there's only a few people who would really keep me interested right now. =/ Blah. I want a hug. Blah again. Blah, blah, blah. I want a round table, but I don't. *dies* I like making no sense, it's fun. If I made sense, I'd get shot, I'm sure of it.

Stefanie is pretty. I want those links again. She said she'd put them in her LJ or email me... =( Nothing so far.

Miss ya, Stef. You too, Kath. And you, Britt. Can't forget Kel. Or Mia. Or Jewels. Skye aswell. Oh dear. Someone better chat to me soon, and properly >=[
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!