Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ciddies! - CLOSED! Check the two new threads for the results.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

actually, i think the calvin and hobbes melting snowman sig was better than the spiffy one

Originally posted by Rainecloud
    Goodness knows why I'm in some of these categories. "Most likely to become a recognised member?" That's hard to believe, considering I've done bugger all for the site in the last 6 months. Heck, I hardly even post here anymore.
    So? A bunch of the other most recently Recognised Members haven't been particularly active lately, either. I don't think it makes one whit of difference how active you've been lately as to how likely you are to get Recognised. Even more so since the award was only introduced relatively recently, anyway.

Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Actually, it's old news that newbies can be Knights if they rock hard enough (read: me).
    Kishi said, at some point, that he's the only person to become a Knight from posting at the rate of a devil. Perhaps I'll become the second. *dunno*

Eh, it's not like post rate matters that much. Or at least I don't think it does.

OOC:There are some people who seem to think that I'm not actually a newbie but some oldbie masquerading as a newbie. Maybe that's because I'm not newbie-ish and probably never have been. *shruggles*

Originally posted by Calliope
    actually, i think the calvin and hobbes melting snowman sig was better than the spiffy one
    Personally, I'm partial to Skye-Chan's Holy Sword Legend 3 sig for the simple and pure reason that that game owns, but anything with Calvin and Hobbes in it rocks hard, too. Still, I always enjoy reading Skye's quotes, which change very often. *dunno*

Eh, I thought we weren't supposed to talk about our preferences for categories in this thread, but I'm following the example of everyone else here. *flees*

Peace
    The Man
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Next time I plan on sweeping the ciddies! *is laugehd at*

meh. I've been "insanely activeinactive, for the past.... 4 months?

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

*just counted the 46th set of votes* Woo. Keep 'em coming, I'm on a roll! =D

At this moment, there is a four way tie. I can't believe how close some of these awards are... I mean, sure, there are some awards that have people who may aswell be named winners already, but damn, some of them have every nominee as a contender. *_* All the way.

Holy crapolas!
    You guys didn't completely forget about me!?!? O_o

I love you people ^_^
    And I will be back! You can't keep me away
    muahahaha

If I have time I'll vote *muah*

i got nothing. damn, i suck. no one likes me. or knows me. maybe. damn.
    i don't know what i am, i don't where i've been
    human junk, just words and so much skin
    stick my hands through the cage of this endless routine
    just some flesh, caught in this big broken machine
    Happiness In Slavery ~ Nine Inch Nails

Aye, I have some heavy duty competition for my two nominations but maybe, just maybe, I'll get best sig and the coughcutestguycough ciddies xD
    Last edited by James Latimer Cockney Rebel; 06-11-2002 at 11:59 PM.
    That's really my hair.

"Faris, Calvin; you don't seem to understand! This is not a thread about homosexuality! Girls can love Barret! Guys can love Barret! It's not gay! Barret's love is beyond any form of gay-ness. It is transcendent; like the sun and moon and stars! It's like loving God! Would you say a boy who loves God is gay? That's what I thought!

So please, don't fight. Just spead the love! And the Barret sexyness. RAWR! =D~"

- Linxiaotuzi

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Award Guy
    ...nah, it's the same for a lot of things. Writer of the Month, Artist of the Month, and any award that isn't:

A Signature Contest
    The Screenname Competition
    The Ciddies

And possibly, just maybe, the EoFF Elections.

Anything else tends to not do too well =/ Nothing to do with who's running it or when it's being run, imho.
    I thought Mister EoFF did rather well, although I did recieve less votes then I had contestants in a round or two.
    Originally posted by Rainecloud
    Goodness knows why I'm in some of these categories. "Most likely to become a recognised member?" That's hard to believe, considering I've done bugger all for the site in the last 6 months. Heck, I hardly even post here anymore.
    If Acmlm can get it with his posting never anymore, you can get it with only posting once in a while.

Hey, BJ said he voted yesterday. I didn't even tell him to, and he even said he didn't just vote for me! Isn't that... lovely?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I simply have to post here more, it's so darn interesting.

Is Wyll still around, only I haven't seen any of his posts...

Back on topic, where on earth is the 'Member most likely to get hit by a bus' award? I protest.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by ShlupQuack
    Isn't that... lovely?
    Only if he voted for me to be the next Bond girl. And God.

God isn't a girl, and he isn't white. You're bugged, Brittikins-sweet-ikkle-poopipants. xD

Originally posted by Crunchy Beverage
    God isn't a girl, and he isn't white. You're bugged, Brittikins-sweet-ikkle-poopipants. xD
    poopiepants ? i hope you wash your hands young man ...

next ciddies we need a "Dirtiest member"
    and i don't mean that in a sexual way .. but just the person most talking aboot poop and vomit...

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I doubt that such a category would have much competition, angel.

Recognized members? I always thought that those were people who have lots of time on their hands so they use it working on the site/forums, or people who are good at sucking up *shrugs*

All I've got to say is that I'd better get run over by that tricycle, or I'll *shakes fist*

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER