EoFF Screen Name Tournie

Welcome back!! It's been awhile, have it not? Well, now that the Ciddies are over, I will start introducing the next best thing to come, since I wanted to do this last month, or something earlier, I couldn't because it would interfere with the Ciddies.

Now, seeing that is over, I will get this up, but not running. As of yet, there has been a total of 6 EoFF Screen Name Tournies, starting out as Best EoFF Screen Name World Cup started by TheModelCitizen, and the winner of that was Big Ogre Umaro, than I took the initiative to continue this tradition and 5 more have been inducted to the EoFF Screen Name Hall of Fame.

This is a tournament in which I run to let you guys vote for screen names which you found the best out of certain groups in several rounds, and it lasts until the final two, with one emerging as the best Screen Name of EoFF and added to the EoFF Screen Name Hall of Fame.

As of now, the screen names in the EoFF Screen Name Hall of Fame are the following, from first to most recent inductee: Big Ogre Umaro, Rydia of Mist, Chickencha, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Mikztsu, and Aexoden.

Now, I will begin voting on Wednesday, June 19th. (Which is Garfield's birthday, btw)

I will introduce the first round to you right now, but please do not vote till I tell you so.)

The rules are the following.
- Do not post your votes.
- PM Agent Proto with your votes.
- Do not vote for more than one screen name in a single group.
- Do not vote for your screen name.
- You may leave up to 5 blank votes.
- If you want to make changes to any votes, please send a PM titled "Vote changes" and the group that you want to change the votes.
- Don't try to vote twice. I WILL notice.
- Don't send me threat notes. xD
- Have fun.

Now with that done, here is Round One! But do not start voting till Wednesday, till then.... just talk about things... :P

Round 1

Group A

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
Garland
Gibsie
screwtifa
Sephex
Bannor
Dingo_Jellybean
Iseult
Nova Dragon
Spaceman Spiff