Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuffed Regis, where are you?

Unhappy Stuffed Regis, where are you?

As many of you may know already, there was once a lovable character on Eyes on Final Fantasy Fora called Stuffed Regis. Everybody loves Stuffed Regis. I mean, who wouldn't? I'll tell you who wouldn't love Stuffed Regis: A misanthrope. Only a misanthrope could possibly hate Stuffed Regis. Oh, and some guy named Dr Unne could theoretically hate him, too.

Stuffed Regis got his start in a legendary thread entitled "1000 Reasons to Hate Dr Unne." (Okay, maybe it was 100 Reasons. I can't remember. The point's the same). This thread was happily archived in the General Archive, until one day, suddenly, it disappeared, along with around 300 of poor Stuffed Regis' posts. The staff are currently looking into this disappearance, I have been informed, but thus far, they have had very little luck.

Needless to say, if any of you have this thread saved, it would be super-nice for you to post about it here, and preferably include an .mht archive as an attachment. Everyone who loves Stuffed Regis will, likewise, love you for the rest of your natural born life if you can just help us, I think. Please?

Alright. Rawk.

Peace
    The Man
    Last edited by The Man; 06-19-2002 at 01:59 AM.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Jesus, Man. Not another conspiracy. Is there nothing better to do????

*searches for Stuffed Regis*
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

We WERE looking into it. I noticed it quite a while ago, and Daryl and I started a thread about it. =/ Sucks. ;_; But unless someone saved it, there's little anyone can really do... unless there's something I don't know.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Hence this thread -- if anyone has the Stuffed Regis thread, it'd be cool for them to post it as an attachment. Not just cool... über-cool. Just that ace, in fact. *dies*

Peace
    The Man

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Good riddance.

Default Meh.

I was on my way back...but then I found out...THE MAN wanted me back. So just to an arse I've decided to postpone my return for another year.

*rawks out*

Yeah! ..and whanot.

*while he's here, decides do give Unne a great big hug and a wet one [use your imagination]*

I really wanted to come back...but whatyagonnado [gives Unne another wet one]...I have to stay in character and whatnot.

*scratches himself publically*

Ah...that's the stuff.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bleys said he had an old vB backup on his PC a while back, didn't he? I guess when he's back, and he's got time, we could ask him to fire that up on his local PC and retrieve the thread.
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

I seem to remember asking Bleys about its disappearance, and he didn't know where the thread went. It seems to have vanished forever, along with all of Stuffed Unne's posts in that thread. Quite a pity, that was one of my favorite threads ever.
    Sig under construction.

I know. It's very odd. The administrators certainly have better things to do right now than to look for old disappeared threads, but it was a great thread.

OOC:I know that Stuffed Regis was once Stuffed Unne or Stuffed Unners. When did his name get changed?

And Stuffed Regis: You may say you won't return for another year, but in reality, you just did return. Muwah! *gets shot by a sniper*

Peace
    The Man

Let's try this...
    OOC:His name got raped sometime during that thread, just like mine, edczxcvbnm's, Wyllius', and Matt's. Regis and I are the only ones who never got our names changed back. I remember, ed got renamed Beef, Wyllius into Dr Cow, and Matt into Wombat. Stuffed Regis was also made into Stuffed Jesus for a while. Also, I seem to remember that before that thread, Wyllius was Dr Wyllius, and Matt was Gau. Lots of stuff happened that night.
    Sig under construction.

Woo!! It's Stuffed Regis! *hoogles*

The following excerpt is taken from an AIM conversation I had with Britt earlier today. I have changed Britt's and my screen names, mostly since Britt doesn't have his screen name listed in his profile.

The Man: By the way, do you have any idea where the Reasons to Hate Dr Unne thread could possibly have gone off to? The more I hear about that thread, the more I want to read the whole thing.
    The Man: But it's gone now, apparently.
    Britt: The one with Stuffed Regis?
    The Man: Yeah. Where he posted like 300 times or sometihng.
    The Man: er, where they posted like 300 times
    Britt: Bleys killed it in a pruning, to my knowledge.
    The Man: Why????
    Britt: He didn't mean to, I don't think.
    The Man: Ah.
    The Man: Does anyone know where it is?
    Britt: He has it in a backup somewhere.
    So we're in the clear whenever Bleys feels like finding the file and posting here. But since he's still away for the time being, we'll give him some breathing room, 'k? Cool.

And Other: Yeah, I agree. I really liked seeing Stuffed Regis show up again too. Come back, Stuffy! We miss you! *gets shot by a sniper*

Peace
    The Man

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I disapprove of the existence of 'Stuffed Regis'.

He is cold-hearted, offensive and annoying.

However, he is loveable, in a strange sort of way.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

OOC:We should have a poll asking which out of Stuffed Regis and Other has the better avatar

*likes the exploding Unne one*

Is Stuffed Regis really that offensive?
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

OOC:Britt made Other's avatar long ago, based on Unne's "*head explodes*" saying. Yep.

I don't find Stuffed Regis offensive at all.

Peace
    The Man