Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sexiest EoFF Member Of All Time Competition (Who needs the world cup?)

Originally posted by merizabeth
    I cannot beileve I've been excluded from the running.
    I agree, there's nothing sexier than a girl holding a big ol' bottel-a-booze.

ermm..... *cough*

Okai, this contest is just mean to the people that lose! x_x

But if you don't want to die then... vote for me, Chauntell D! hehe Just Kidding of course since I would never shamelessly promote myself!

.... do it!
    Last edited by Cute&Dangerous; 06-25-2002 at 02:18 AM.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Round 2 Is Now Closed...

Results:

Match 1

Britt - 6
    Tiffiekins - 5

Match 2

Cute&Dangerous - 4
    Skye Chan - 7

Match 3

Rainecloud - 5
    Kawaii Ryűkishi - 6

Match 4

Wyllius - 4
    Tatum - 7

Match 5

ShlupQuack - 6
    Spatvark - 5

So, Brittie emerges victorious after a close contest with Tiffiekins, Skye-Chan pummels Cute&Dangerous to the ground in a no-contest - thos pictures didn't help, Chauntell, 'Kishi managed to defeat me without the use of sarcasm/wit, Tatum showed Wyllius who was the sexiest member in question and sexy ShlupQuack ousted Spatty with the aid of some cute pictures.

So then, this brings us to the final round. Just who is the sexiest member of Eyes on Final Fantasy? Only 5 members remain in the contest, and 4 of them will be defeated in the next round. Get your votes in, and only vote for one person in this final round. Let's read a little bit about some of the contestants:

Britt: A long time administrator here at EoFF. He's witty, charming, intelligent and extremely sexy. His turn-ons include handcuffs, plastic cups and silky socks. His turn-offs include anything rancid. He also has no reservations about censoring what he pleases. Will the former James Bond wannabe have your vote in this contest? Does he really care? We'll have to wait 'til the results are in to find out...

Skye-Chan: Another veteran here in the final five, and a very nice one at that. Skye is more loveable than sexy, but when she's in that randy mood, nothing will stand in her way. Her turn-ons include sitting in cupboards and taking pictures of herself with headphones on. Her turn-offs include nasty people and gone-off milk. Will secksay Skye receive your vote in the final?

Kawaii Ryűkishi: This Cid's knight is sarcastic, witty, amusing and sometimes moderately offensive. Even though only a few people have actually seen 'Kishi, some still say that he is the sexiest thing at EoFF. His turn-ons include sarcasm, wit and underage Japanese Schoolgirls. His turn-offs include dimwitted members. Will kinky 'Kishi get your vote?

Tatum: Yet another veteran here in the remaining five contestants. Tatum is too cute to be true, and everyone loves her so much, isn't that right? Her turn-ons include the Backstreet Boys, and any other manufactured boy band that you can think of. Her turn-offs include dog turd that has been dried in the sun, and carpies. Will tantalising Tatum receive your vote?

ShlupQuack: Shlup is one sexy babe, and that's why she's made it so far in this contest. Shlup seems to have a sexy magnetic field around her that attracts males towards her, trapping them forever in her clutches. Her turn-ons include Mickey Mouse and BJ. Her turn-offs include Corale Lorien (Me) and anything else that doesn't involve BJ. Will she have your vote?

The Final Round - Vote For One Person Only Please:

Britt
    Skye-Chan
    Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Tatum
    ShlupQuack

This should be quite interesting. Remember, the winner will receive a great prize. Get your votes in quick!
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Re: My description

Very accurate, except the part about Mickey Mouse. He is the tool of the anitchirst (A.K.A. Micheal Eisner). XD

Uh !
    How can you vote for the sexyest person on the EoFF site when you aint seen half of them.
    It dont make any sense.
    Hello Mr Thou !!! Mr Thou !!!.............
    Mr Thou Mr Thou Mr Thou Mr Thou !!!!

Gau From FFVI Makes Me Laugh !!!

By the way they talk. Their attitude to life and love and everything. Sexy isn't all about looks. *hides*
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

Besides, I've seen all their pictures except Kawaii Ryukishi's and Tatum's. Plus I agree with xXGRIEVERXx.

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

What the hell?! That was actually close between me and Mandee! HAH! That's 5 people with no taste whatsoever *sniggers* Raine, I think you should name and shame everyone who voted for me there XD
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

Spatty, don't get too triumphant. I think they just didn't realize that pic you posted up was you. I mean... I didn't believe it at first when I saw a normal pic of you. You don't... look... eighteen... you look kinda... thirty. XD

Then again, I don't know Mandee, but you kinda remind me of Kawaii Ryukishi (the way you talk and act) and people think he's sexy even though he never posts a picture of himself (doesn't even reveal his age...).

So maybe if you didn't show everyone how incredibly funny you look they'd vote for you? XD

Nahh, I'm bluffing. They all have bad taste, of course.

*XD's again*

Why should the contest even go on? We all know who the winner is going to be.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

*Looks at Raine's post* @_@ Backstreet boys?!!

I'm pretty sure he meant Cackstreet Boys.

(It's not the same without sigs and all we had, but meh. )
    Last edited by Mikztsu; 06-25-2002 at 02:21 PM.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

*pummels random people all sexy-like*

Raine, do you know when you'll be announcing the final votes? I'm not gonna be here from the 27th till some other random day really far away, and it'd be a shame to miss it.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

If everyone votes quickly, I'll announce the results sometime tomorrow.

If not enough people vote, it's going to be later.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

*votes*

Good contest, Rainecloud. There were some very tough voting decisions on this one.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles