Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite FF6 Party

Default My team kicks bosses asses

Terra Celes Mog Sabin

Everyone learns everything... and then gets to lvl 90 with big magic power except Sabin... He gets more than 200 str + Gengi glove + Offering
    Gem Box + Economiser to Terra
    Economiser Plus Sprint Shoes on Celes
    Mog gets his charm and the item which boosts str by 20 or 40 and gives 1 str per lvl up
    Sometimes I pick up Gogo instead of Celes...
    Sleeping is to recover... I haven't slept since wednesday morning... Now 08:26 2003-02-28 (GMT -5:00), Friday 28

I LIKE TO USE LOCKE, MOG, SABIN AND EDGAR.

I always take Sabin and usually Celes and Mog.

Cyan- Best character in the game (without relics) if you raise him right (with + strength espers). Once you get the spell Quick the charge times for his sword techs no longer matter. Plus, in my game I had his quadraslam, not quadraslice mind you, dealing about 9k damage a pop. Times that by 4, and I think you can see why I like him.

Sabin- Early access to bum rush works wonders. After a while any blitz is worth a solid 9999, and so he is a good guy to take. Plus you always have mantra and spiraler if you get into trouble.

Locke- Here is where the relics come in. Load this bad boy up with Illumina, Atma Weapon, Genji Glove, and Offering. If raised right, you will unleash 8 attacks that do just about 9999 each. Not to mentiond having like a 98% in both evades. 'Course I still like Cyan better...

Edgar- This one is variable actually. All you need is someone with maxed out magic (using espers again), a gembox, and an economizer. Who you use doesn't matter since whoever it is will bring forth 9999 with ultima every casting. I take Edgar because I happen to like the Figaro bros.

My team is the all time best in my opinion,

Locke- Speed plus i equip him w/ offering and Genji glove so no more needs to be said

Edgar- Once he gets chainsaw, i give him +magic espers so he can act as teh main caster

Relm- Control, she's good at magic and she's pretty fast,plus i like her a lot

Clyde- I ahve so many extra weapons, he just throws and the dog helps a lot too, he's fast like locke and he's average at magic
    The young king of Figaro Castle, ally to the Empire, and a master designer of machinery...

chaotic neutral

My favourite party is:

Celes
    Tina
    Gau
    Umaro

except when I want to steal or learn more Lore, in which case I'd add Lock or Strago. I use Celes as much as possible (healing, swords and Runic). The other characters I switch around, because I also like to use Relm (Sketch/Control=great fun), Mash, Cyan, Mog and Edgar.
    To do is to be. (Sokrates)
    To be is to do. (Sartre)
    Do be do be do. (Sinatra)

Gogo: The Leader of my party, with Economizer and Gem Box. Dunno, just like Gogo alot.
    Mog: Genji Glove/ Offering! Vicious moogle
    Sabin: He rocks at everything. I could do 9999 with pummel, and hyperwrist, and genji glove.
    Celes: Don't ya love her? She's miss wall ring, and i'll get marvel shoes soon.
    Sometimes as I am falling asleep in a dark, quiet room I have for a moment a great and treasurable illusion of the past.

Gogo: The Leader of my party, with Economizer and Gem Box. Dunno, just like Gogo alot.
    Mog: Genji Glove/ Offering! Vicious moogle
    Sabin: He rocks at everything. I could do 9999 with pummel, and hyperwrist, and genji glove.
    Celes: Don't ya love her? She's miss wall ring, and i'll get marvel shoes soon.
    Sometimes as I am falling asleep in a dark, quiet room I have for a moment a great and treasurable illusion of the past.

Well, I always have Edgar in it, then maybe Cyan Terra and Gogo/Sabin.
    Cya, Jack

Terra,Sabin,Cyan,Edgar

Terra usully uses magic like fire3 sabin uses bum rush,cyan uses swd tech or magic and edgar use tools.What else would you want?

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Post 4670

I think I went with Celes, Edgar, Sabin and Cyan at the end, but I forgot exactly ... Edgar for his Tools, Sabin for his Blitz (both can be used infinitely and are stronger than normal attacks), Celes because ... uh, I just got used to her in the World of Ruin ... and Cyan because he's cool? o_O

But it always worked well enough for me, even though other characters do have their good things too ...

I always take the Mog, Setzer, Sabin and Edgar.
    "It must be Kefka!"

many have Terra as full-out-extreme-magic-user....and thats quite good

but many dont know/or dont think of that her Morph ability also empowers her fight damage... AND she can equip the great swords... Atma and Illumina for example

with genji+offerring ..that combo work wonders
    at lvl 95+ (99 of course) atma do pretty much 9999dmg all the time....and it ignores the defense of all ememys

...and Illumina have critical strikes...so... 9999dmg is not rare
    .....so for me Terra gets all out vigor .. (till 128vigor)
    attacking 8 times with 9999 dmg each is cool ...and using quick ...is double great !!
    ...so Morph-form kicks ass.... ok the plus in dmg is one thing...but she looks soooooooo cool in that form ..,#1 reason to use it ^^

....and not forget about Cyans quadraslam ....also causing 9999dmg each ...(most often)....and with quick, his swdTechs isnt a problem to excecute

yahey

Leo-I love this guy, and he has shock *Schwing*
    Vicks-Little lackey with a bot, rain down the lasers
    Wedge-Bigger Henchman, this guy's a mean laser machine
    Kefka-Insane Maniacal Laughter??? WAP WAP WAP!!!!

oh u mean people you normally have?

Sabin-Physical beef, and i like executing blitzes
    Edgar-Magic Beef and Tools
    Locke-Sword combo/Speed/Coolness
    Shadow-I like Interceptor

Edgar, Sabin, Gogo and Celes. ALWAYS bring celes. Runic r0x0rs