Thread: Site help

Default Site help

Well I currently am looking for a new host for my web site. I currently have just 2 prequisites for it.

1.It's NOT geocities.
    and
    2.My host just dosn't decide half of my site needs to be deleted for no reason. *kicks geocities*

Anyone know of anything either free or VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY cheap?

By the way after I have this if anyone would like to do actual help on the making of the site just PM me or email me or AIM me or something.
    This space intentionally left blank.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Click Here. This site has a list of a lot of different free web servers you can sign up to. Some even give you a couple of gigs of space for free as long as the site you're making is the one they want. If you want to make a personal site then there's great ones there also that give you like 100mb of space because they add banners to your site.
    Hope this helps.

I work on FrontPage to do sites, so if you need any help for your site I might be able to help you. I'm still trying to get used to FrontPage though.

Angelfire.com is free like Geocities and gives 50 mbs of space. As of yet, it's been good for me. Never lost anything, and it's usually dependable. Might want to look into it.
    Knock yourselves down.