Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Journal Thread (July)

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Dear Journalmabober,

I love you, I really do. This saves me the time and effort of making a blog.

Also, RO is a very deadly game, by deadly I mean laggy, by laggy I mean frustrating.

Default Errr.....

Diary:yesterday i did a total stupidity.
    In meh school are some geekz arround...,every 1 hitz,stole and spit on them,and almost lookz like thiz guys are the school's ground.

Also some of the grilz get fun by talking to them,like that their boyfriends cam hit them whit some reason.
    But yesterday they goed the hell...........
    There it waz some of theze guys,whit it's art work,some idiot pushed him down,and it's art work went broken.Thiz guy went really berserker,and gived us a real surpriseived that idiot a so-horrible beat that i think it allmost killz that idiot.But.....the other guy(not the geek)falled trougth the window,and broked himself an arm.
    So,this guy(the geek),went suspended.But he waz not caring a damn about that,cauze he gained some respect,of coure that it waz what he trougth.......
    At the exit,there it waz an entire gang ,they gived him in the backhead whit an pipe or something like that,he falled to the ground,and no 1 did nothing."He haz to stay in ti's place",they said,but ya now what i think about that,also some friendz o' mine,
    So,we went in and started up a hell of a figth,almost all of us ended up at the police station,and the guy that hitted him is in trial now.......

I have to go say some crap in a few hourz,so............

Did i wrong or did i rigth,now i have a houe prob whit my mum cauze of some guy i dont now........
    Lifen shneider gu77a verdenn...
    Das engel rules your asses......
    No leaf clover....
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Seifer! You're a bad-boy (or bad-girl) loner whose
    cool, surly image can be very intriguing to the opposite sex.
    Deep down, you feel really screwed by the world in general.
    It's like no one understands who you really are. Even you.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

1st Entry
    Dear Journal-like entity,

Tonight I had a big walk in town.I took roads that led to rarely seen neighbourhoods,deep within the maze of the city.It was as I suspected:the wole setting was surprisingly different than the one you would notice in the areas at the centre of the city.The houses had little yards with plants and lil children were playing in the narrow streetwalks.It was as if I had walked into a gate to another place.I found it..nice.

Someone had said that people are the same everywhere.I guess he didn't like big city walks.The more you distance yourself from the modern way of life the more human-like your surroundings become.The feeling I got in those far-away neighbourhoods is that the neighbours actually knew each other!It was like a village!How different from the bored and tired people of the centre.And I just moved just a little within my town.Logically thinking thre more one travels the more social/cultural and other diversities he meets with.

I wonder what the science of Urbanomany has to say about this diversity within a city...
    And I became Air
    And I became Fire
    Enemies fill with despair
    as I'm getting higher

I've gained the wisdom
    I've honoured the Spell
    I have conquered the Stardom
    I have beat the night
    as well....

--As if by Magic--

C.H.A.R.M Guild member(and a damn proude one too!)

Hi there. There's something wrong with DC++ and I can't fix the problem unless I can't do something about the task manager thingy, but to do so I need some NT-based system, but to do so I'll probably need more RAM to run it properly so I have to buy more RAM, but I don't have money which means I have to get a job. But I promised to teach the kids until the end of the holiday which means I don't have time for a job and that I'll have to wait for a long time before I can't go search for a job. Who knows if I'm being punished by aliens?

Dear Diary,
    i got back from france today...it was very hot and i now have a headache>.<...awww well^^
    we vistited le mont saint michel on wednesday...here's a pic...

the down part is that i had to clime that...(some good advise: never climb anything while wearing sandals...IT HURTS!!!)
    we also went to the beach...it was really nice^^...
    i'll be posting some holiday snaps when they get developed...

C!Ya!Bki

Default 27. heinäkuuta, 2002

Got back from Hawaii. Hated it. Must e-mail people. Tired. Need entertainment.

Err... The Model Citizen The Model Citizen's Avatar

Here's something I was tossing around in my mind a couple nights ago while lying in bed.

Dammit, I can't sleep. This headache won't go away -- I'm tired as hell -- but sleep just won't come. I'd get up to write but I'm too lazy. Staring at the ceiling is somewhat soothing. The streetlight outside casts a pale light in through the window. I like it.

Somebody open up that window. I feel trapped in here. OK, I will. That's nice. Back to the bed.

What the hell? Is my light flashing on and off? Oh, I get it, it's just lighting.

I wish I wasn't sober right now. That'd be real nice.

I think I'm getting headaches because I'm not eating enough. I wake up at 1, and even if I'm hungry, I can't stand the thought of eating. My mouth... too dry. Maybe I'll eat some bread. So I eat dinner later, and that ends up being the only meal of the day. Yeah, that's why I'm getting headaches.

Another random though enters my head, stopping my smooth flow into sleep. I've got too much on my mind with nothing to think about. What does that add up to?

Insomnia.

To be continued.
    Originally posted by Kawaii RyƃĀ»kishi
    Yeah, hi, didn't we ban you?

Default Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 7:32 PM

Diary,

Got my computer fixed today and there don't seem to be anymore problems! Yay!

Found out that I am going to move into residence on August 24 and I have decided to pay for and to go to the orientation week.

The FFX walkthrough I am doing for EoFF is going very well and I am really enjoying doing it!

Guess that's about it for today.