Thread: looking for some mp3's

Default looking for some mp3's

I hate shoujo(girl)anime, but the theme music is always kinda catchy.
    ANyway,I was looking for the 2nd opening and 3rd opening song of "card captor sakura" in Japanese.
    I have the first opening,it was very easy to find on KAZAA.
    If you know where I can find the 2 mp3s im looking for please let me know...dont tell me to look at kazaa,coz i've been looking,and those songs aren't showing up.
    thank you.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The 3rd is called "Purachina" (or so mine is labelled, anyway), dunno if that helps (in case you were searching for the english instead of japanese name )

I find most of my anime MP3s using Direct Connect whilst I'm searching for anime episodes

Otherwise try http://majddar.dnsalias.com/Frames/ for full albums.

Or try http://www.thenoodlebowl.com/pages/d...downloads.html , I believe I saw a CCS opening on this site a few weeks ago, but the MP3s cycle regularly so might not be there anymore. You could always request it to be put back up in the next cycle
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

thanks a lot. i'll search for that,and i'll look into these websites you gave me as well.
    what is the 2nd opening called?
    i know the chorus (of the japanese 2nd opening)goes,"it's alright ,daijoubu,daijoubu,daijoubu".
    I tried searching for 'daijoubu"which means "OK" in Japanese,and i tried searching for 'alright'.
    What's the song called?Perhaps you know?

I think the 2nd opening is called "tobira o akete" I may be wrong, but it's worth a try, ne?
    You should also try "tooi kono mach de", I think that's the 3rd opening, but I may also be wrong there.

I love CCS.

Edit: Hehe. After going through my soundtracks, I found out that crono_logical was right about 3rd opening being "purachina"(you might want to do a search on "Sakamoto Maaya" if no results are shown). 2nd opening is, as I stated above, "tobira o akete"(do a search on "Anza" if no result).
    Last edited by Bulldog; 07-27-2002 at 09:12 AM.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

*wonders if you're interested in the CCS endings too*

2nd one is "Honey", 3rd is "Fruits Candy", dunno the first but I didn't really like the 1st ending anyway

Isn't the 1st ending "hitorijime"?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

*checks credits of the DivX videos on his HD*

1st ending is "Groovy!", although I don't think it is (groovy, that is)

huh?

*checks*

Aha.
    Agreed.
    Groovy!

well,i downloaded "tooi kono machi de" and it's actually a song from a CCS movie,but that's ok,cuz it's a good song.
    I can't find Purachina anywhere,and I've looked everywhere. Are you sure that's what the 3rd opening song from CCS is called?
    Also,I found "tobira wo akete" and im downloading it off of KaZAA right now. i just hope it is the 2nd opening ....

I can't seem to find anything on those 2 websites, crono. I've emailed the one webmaster requesting mp3's,but he wont answer them for quite a while.

If you guys have it,isn't there a way to upload them to a server so that they can be downloaded???

A reply would be much appreciated!Thanks!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

If you're in the #eoff chatroom and using mirc, I could DCC Transfer it to you if I'm also about (And maybe you could DCC those other files to me for me to see )

EDIT: 3rd opening is Purachina, I double checked against the anime intro, and that's what it says (in Katakana) - it might be you have to search using Katakana in Kazaa or WinMX or whatever, I don't know.

*couldn't see any name in the 2nd opening*
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

i finally found purachina,and i d/l it a few minutes ago. I just need to find "tobira wo akete" which is definitely the 2nd opening song.

I have the files, but I don't really know how to give them to you.

nevermind guys,i found all the songs!
    thanks for ur help!
    Last edited by C L A Y M O R E; 08-04-2002 at 11:50 PM.