Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: An ultimate weapon and extra Aeons walkthrough (Spoilers)

Buy FFX North America.

Had the same problem here, well you got 3 choices,

1. Start the game all over (and sacrifice all your hours >.<)
    2. Kill the Bastard when your strong enough (the most painfull choice)
    3. Kill Dark Bahamut with Yojimbo's Zanmato which slices him in little pieces :joey:

I made choice one (I was at 78 Hours) but that was cuz i missed the treasures in some temples so I couldnt get Anima and Magus Sisters ;/.
    Visit my new Final Fantasy Site ^_^
    Visit Final Fantasy Revisited

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

hmmm Choice 1 perhaps.I don't have all treasure either and I'm less further in than you were(See sig)
    Still, I might as well just complete it first and make my own Ultimate weapon with Dark Matter.(nearly got all monsters 5X)
    Umm how much will Zanmato set me back?

EDIT:First of all you don't need a chocobo to get Mars Crest
    and as for Yojimbo offer him 130 000(or 135 000 if he says no deal) then 140 000 then 150 000.You can then get him for under 200 000

Originally posted by *~*~Rikku~*~*
    Or alternativly you can just buy the Final Fantasy X official guide, get the blitzball methods, tips on how to get all the celestial weapons and aeons, and a really good walkthrough all in one?
    I have the piggyback guide version, and I only got it cuz I like pretty pictures . If you're refering to the piggyback version which is the european one, not north american, they really didn't do a great job at blitzball tips, only like a paragraph.

And I don't think people are cheapskates, why pay $35 (which was how much this guide costs in Aussie dollars) when you can get your questions answered for free?

"Ouch"

i still cant get wakkas sigil....i have all of his overdrives won 52 times....what do i need to do!!!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Ha, you restarted your game for nothing :p After you (SPOILER)Beat Seymour for the very last time and yuna sends him you can go back to all the temples and get all the treasures :D?

Originally posted by Psychotic
    Umm how much will Zanmato set me back?
    1-2 million gil should be good enough. My Yojimbo can take out basically anything in the game if I pay him about 2 million gil. It's pretty easy to get the gil too. Either do the gillionare mime chest thing, or fight original monster creations with passado (Catastrophe is nice and easy with it.) to get about 200,000 gil each time from selling triple ap weapons.

Wakkas sigil took me about 80 games.

also, for those playing international, getting the temple treasures can be quite difficult in two places because two aeons are blocking the way. Dark Valefor and Dark Shiva. While Dark Valefor can be taken down by aeons alone (assuming if you have aeons like Anima and the Magus sisters) Dark Shiva is incredibly fast and needs abit of stat raising to beat (or just strength stat raised if you have Wakka's celestial weapon powered up with attack reels)

For Dark Bahamut, if you don't want to take the easy way of Zanmato out, I'd recommend:

~Having decent H.P (30,000 on everyone is defintely a good start especially combined with a stamina tonic.)

~Auto-Phoenix (duhr )

~Auto-Life( Not recommended but very handy at times )

~Ribbon status on your armour on everyone (1 ribbon status armour from capturing five of every monster in the game areas.) The rest should be gotten from the dark aeons

~Attack reels and if you are fighting Dark Bahamut for the challenge, Blitz Ace.

~Very high stats in areas like defence, strength, H.P, Magic Defence...etc etc

Try and get those for a start

woah ur rich! im well..er...broke ^_^;;
    Hi hi^^

I'm trying to get the blossom crown and I killed ( I think) every monster on Mt Gagazet. What are all the monsters that I need to kill.

um.....donno ^_^;;
    Hi hi^^

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Bandersnatch - a.... wolf, not a dog, yeah that's it
    Ahriman - yellow eyegore clone
    Dark Flan - Bill Cosby's favorite slime
    Grenade - a blue bomb type enemy
    Guratto - a blue seed-shooting plant
    Grendel - blue beast with 4 horns on his back
    Bashura - a 4 armed yeti
    Mandragora - huge plant with tall arms
    Behemoth - a giant purple beast with a brown Mohawk
    Supurashya - piranha fish, sometimes in groups of 2 or 3
    Akeorosu - angel-like fish
    Rising Spike - a large fish with 2 huge horns

some of them have other names in the english version(guratto,supurashya,akeorosu.,)... couldn't come up with the other names

Thanks for going to the trouble.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

no prob i just copyed it of somewhere and translated some names

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

People were still posting about my Dark bahamut Problem in November, yeesh, I forgot to mention what I did to him in August/September/whenever.

Zanmato and all of his little friends went out the same way. I found that to do Zanmato all you needed to do was get Yojimbo(but it's easier if you get Yuna) into overdrive, and pay him half my money. I once paid him 2000 and he did it mwahahahahah

OOC:And as people in this topic were taling bout gamefaqs.com a little while ago, I can mention that I have my GTA Vice city guide up there now, yay! I would do one of the FF games but I might as just well wait for FFX-2 comes out.(Oh and I am called Psychotic34 if you aren't sure which guide is mine...)

Default Zanmato...

Give Yojimbo 600.000 gil and he'll make Zanmato....
    Works 100%
    Alexial