Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: An ultimate weapon and extra Aeons walkthrough (Spoilers)

Dark Aeons aren't a requirement for Anima. But anyway... Its 70 dark matter. Or if you have beat Nemesis, he'll drop Break Damage Limit and/or break HP limit weapons and shields
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Ok don't stone me to death if this has been asked before-- I got FFX a couple months ago, I bought it in the U.S. I am at the end of the game, and I am looking for the Dark Aeons--Is my game the one that just doesn't have them? If the U.S. version doesn't have it, where do you have to live to get the version with the dark aeons?
    Old enough to know better, but dumb enough to do it anways.

Blanche: "In the south we mature faster...I think it's the heat." Dorothy: "I think it's the gin."

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Your right, the U.S version doesn't have dark aeons. Think yourself lucky you can get into some of the temples that I can't cos they are blocking them!

As far as I know it is the International and European versions of the games that have them (unless international and european is the same, I live in the UK and have them).
    rawr

Default the bahamut prob.

øhem... with yojimbo i just give him 1 gil and he does a 9999 attack.
    then i'am give him 5 or 10 gils... zanmato yeye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it works for me........
    FF XI char info:
    name: zoti race: taru server: ragnarok
    ls: taru nation
    level/s: 18 mnk 9 war

I'm not doubting you, but I find it a bit hard to believe he does Zanmato whilst being paid 5-10 gil. I'm not calling you a liar, but I went through the system recently and and did it again today (plugging in your stuff) and maxed out everything, and did every possible choice, and it still cam up short. Once again, I'm not doubting you, I just find it hard to believe.

As for Dark Aeons, the American stateside release of FFX-2 has the Heretic Aeons (which appear in all of the FFX-2 versions,) so we finally got something good.

okey okey.. maybye not every time, but almost sorry! øhem....
    FF XI char info:
    name: zoti race: taru server: ragnarok
    ls: taru nation
    level/s: 18 mnk 9 war

Lol, that sounds a little more realistic... (I'm such an ass, aren't I?)

HI and thanx alot for this topic i really need it...

iam sorry i didnt had chance to read all the topic >>>

so i want to ask u ....... i take all the items for the the Legandry Weapons and i allso have al the Legandry Weapons for all the ch but i dont know where should i go to make it working so i can use it in battels

thanx alot waiting fot ur replay

yuni
    Image removed - too large for signature.

Zanmato Reference: It is possible to get Zanmato by paying one gil (That happens to me at WRONG times however), and it is also possible to get Zanmato against Dark Aeons for 60.000 Gil, which I payed recently (I'm not too far into the gae, only Nirvana is fully powered and I got all Aeons))

Originally posted by Y*U*N*E*I*
    HI and thanx alot for this topic i really need it...

iam sorry i didnt had chance to read all the topic >>>

so i want to ask u ....... i take all the items for the the Legandry Weapons and i allso have al the Legandry Weapons for all the ch but i dont know where should i go to make it working so i can use it in battels

thanx alot waiting fot ur replay

yuni
    Go back to Macalania Woods, where the first save sphere is, and take the white path leading up into the trees. If you have the the Crests and Sigils for the respective weapons, then you can charge them by speaking to the funky thing in the tree (First area after walking on white path, you will come to an intersection, go up) Now just keep clicking on everyone's name until the weapons are fully charged.

It takes A LOT of time for certain monsters to pop up in certain locations... (Like the thunder plains, ive been looking for 2 monsters i havnt captured for 2 hours!) any tips?

the chanse to gett zanamato is determaind by several things. the money you pay him how mutch he likes you (to make him like u use him often and dont lett him use diagaro that means he will like u less. also if paying him difrent amounts off money will raise how mutch he likes you) and also a random number.then you multiply the numbers if the number is high enough ZANAMATO!!!
    it is posible or so i have heard to always gett zanamato by paying one gill but it takes time!!!.
    GASH

Originally posted by Octavious
    It takes A LOT of time for certain monsters to pop up in certain locations... (Like the thunder plains, ive been looking for 2 monsters i havnt captured for 2 hours!) any tips?
    Nope, except for certain fiends appear in certain areas. It's all random.

Read the previous post goddammit
    it is posible or so i have heard to always gett zanamato by paying one gill but it takes time!!!.
    Nope, I've tried over and over, and it's not possible. People say these things and it gets annoying after awhile. It pisses me off just as much as people who claimed to have revived Aeris. It can't be done. The only way for it to be done with only 1 gil, is through a Gameshark, I've done it that way, but unless someone can send a video of them doing it without a Gameshark or coding device (as in filming the boot up screen on the PS2 and loading, etc...) then I will insist on them lying.

anyway the things that i have said other than that is true caus that i have noticed i canot get anything but wakisashi and zanamato any more becaus of how mutch he likes me. and as i stated i have only heard of the one gill thing. it was something like paying him over 5mill one time and you will always gett it. it is thoug posible to pay him not to mutch money and have a very good ratio of getting zanamato i pay round 20000-10000 and get it most of the time.
    GASH

Yeah, I can agree with the rest of your post, and I have also got Zanmato for as low as 30,000 gil.