Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: An ultimate weapon and extra Aeons walkthrough (Spoilers)

Not in particular... just a very broad and generalized comment. It just seems a lot of people post unnecessarily to keep things alive. Not saying you are that kinda of poster, but just in general. You don't have to take any offense unless I spefically direct a comment towards you.

But to continue on that Zanmato note, most of the people who post about having Yojimbo perform his ultimate attack for 1 gil, are full of crap, and full of themself. For there is this very lengthy formula to what contributes to the motivation Yojimbo possesses to use Zanmato. And if you pay 1 gil, even after paying well over 90,000,000+ gil etc... it still will not be possible for him to do Zanmato for 1 gil. And in any case, if you pay that much and he uses Wakizashi, generally at that point in the game, it kills all fiends on the screen, so Zanmato will never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

But to continue on that Zanmato note, most of the people who post about having Yojimbo perform his ultimate attack for 1 gil, are full of crap, and full of themself. For there is this very lengthy formula to what contributes to the motivation Yojimbo possesses to use Zanmato. And if you pay 1 gil, even after paying well over 90,000,000+ gil etc... it still will not be possible for him to do Zanmato for 1 gil. And in any case, if you pay that much and he uses Wakizashi, generally at that point in the game, it kills all fiends on the screen, so Zanmato will never happen.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Zemlezett
    Originally posted by Psychotic
    Umm how much will Zanmato set me back?
    1-2 million gil should be good enough. My Yojimbo can take out basically anything in the game if I pay him about 2 million gil. It's pretty easy to get the gil too. Either do the gillionare mime chest thing, or fight original monster creations with passado (Catastrophe is nice and easy with it.) to get about 200,000 gil each time from selling triple ap weapons.
    2million!? Goddamn! Have Yojimbos overdrvie full and pay 1765 or 1756 and he will do Zanamato...

Also It´s good idea to get sun crest right after you kill yunalesca so you don´t have to kill the dark bad@$$

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You all seem to forget that people with the PAL version have it a lot easier with yoji You guys can raise his compatibility a lot higher.

If you have the NA or Japanese versions, plan on spending a lot more on yoji.

Psh! PAL... Pathetic Asinine and Lame

That's how I feel about it.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by §håd0w
    Is there someone other than a spammer who can contribute to this thread? Or just leave it be, since it is apparently pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by §håd0w
    Psh! PAL... Pathetic Asinine and Lame

That's how I feel about it.
    Why don't you take your own advice?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Chimp
    Ha, you restarted your game for nothing After you (SPOILER)Beat Seymour for the very last time and yuna sends him you can go back to all the temples and get all the treasures ?

which is at mount gazet ??

This is a spam and a questino at the same time....

WTF IS THIS THREAD ABOUT...

seriously i couldn't find or lsot the point of this thread somewhere???

Yojimbo.....he's cool for a quit onslaught...or a quick save....but he really is a big fat way of of being lazy....if your gonna take on a boss...fight it...dont send out yojimbo and hope he kills.....
    takes enjoyment out the game....

tis like in ff6 ... vanish > x-zone....wow!!!

but you gotta love the zanmato on the pathetic weak and helpless enemies in besaid lol

Gimme a break!
    There is no good without evil.....
    ....So..Is it good to be evil or evil to be good

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The purpose of this thread is to give info and help on the ultimate weapons and extra aeons, as the title implies.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

excuse me, but all my aeons that didnät break the damage limit before, broke it after my yunie got her nirvana.... i don't thinks that's up to lulu or the others at all...

what two items is need that will open the nearby door to the Fayth of the Magus Sisters i think i got 1 but the outher i cant get
    God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy s.h.i.t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
    Degeneration-X [TsT]

You need the Blossom Crown and Flower Scepter. One of which you obtain by capturing one of every monster on Mt. Gagazet, and the other by defeating Belgemine's Bahamut at Remiem Temple (Crown and Scepter respectively).

Can smeone give me some tips on how to get 0:00 on the race with the trainer..?thanks=)

You just have to get an early lead on the trainer, and maintain it by staying to the inside for the first few balloons. If you try and get the first few, usually you won't get 0:00:00. Just go to the inside as soon as the race starts and grab balloons after you pass her. Don't turn too early on the bend, and then just grab balloons like whoa, and avoid the seagulls. Occasionally the trainer will hit a seagull, so it will give you an edge.

ok thanks