Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: An ultimate weapon and extra Aeons walkthrough (Spoilers)

the trainer hits gulls all the time. she sucks. If she gets the balloons at start (really gay when it happens), she'll usually get like 10-20 seconds. Otherwise, like 50+.

The trainer doesn't matter any except when she's stealing your d*mn balloons.

Remember it's two gulls to you, then two for the trainer, and it alternates.

Soemone on gamefaqs recommended turning sharp and zigzagging to all the balloons. This didn't work well for me b/c the chocobo tends to turn itself back straight, almost always sending you into a bird or at LEAST missing a whole clump of balloons.

What I did was control the bird LIGHTLY, turning sharp only when birds that were specifically attacking me were approaching. This way I hardly ever hit the sides (a great way to get hit by gulls and lose). This thing took my at least 2 hours, maybe 2 1/2, and by the end of it I was so pissed I was ready to throw the PS2 out the window. In fact at one point I took a break and threw some pillows and lifted the furniture and stuff to vent my anger.

The chocobo SUCKS at steering. On the part changes (turn at bottom of cliff, turn into shadow of cliff), it turns itself at least 90 degrees of the way, making it suicide to go after ballons on the outside of these turns. the chocobo WILL NOT go where you try to tell it to in these cases. That is my main gripe about this game, your commands don't actually work like they are supposed to 1/2 the time. You have to learn how the game is going to interpret what you are trying to do, and use that to beat it. It is [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]ing INSANE.

I am never trying it again.

Blitzball is easy, I had the aurochs reels lined up by the time I got the airship (by that i mean the first games I played once I got the airship was the tourney that I got the aurochs reels in).

Lightning is cake compared to this.

And the other ones? Holy crap compared to chocobo racing they are almost GIVEN to you.

in my opinon chocobo and blitzball is the easiest =)

to get Tidus's final weapon
    I cant find where the stu### ####### guard guards in the clam lands. I won all the chocobo races. oterpeople told me to go northwest. where is it any way?? is it the place near the cavern of stolen thing (yojimbo) HELP me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

i suck at bilzball and lighting.i also suck at the chocobo race my best time was 0.9.0
    Last edited by rubah; 12-20-2005 at 06:02 PM. Reason: don't post twice in succession, please

I suck at chocobo races

Haha! I've gotten 0.0:00 like 14 times!

WEll lucky you

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

fushibai99

when they say northwest they mean from when you go out of macalania you go up and left

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Quote Originally Posted by chilpepper
    thanks man.
    im now in 'Via Purifico' under Bevelle and ive got all kinds of spheres, but i wanna have ultima and holy for lulu and yuna. problem is, for both character's sphere grids those spells are like 30 lvl ups away?? is that normal or can I get the spells quicker?
    Kimahri sphere grid is the same as Ultima Sphere Grid.
    First, have Kimahri to use return sphere to his first sphere where Ultima is, then open the Lv.4 lock. Uou need three in other to open. Then have Kimahri learns Ultima then have Lulu use Black Magic Sphere on Ultima. This is good for my Kimahri, since I made him a Black Mage.

Rikku sphere grid is the nearest to Holy Sphere Grid.
    First, have Rikku to advance her sphere grid until it reach the sphere grid group that is above Holy sphere grid, then have her use LV.4 lock and open the key, have Rikku learn Holy, then have Yuna use White Magic Sphere to learn it.

I got Ultima after beating Seymour Flux and get Holy in Zanarkand.

I think this is the use of Black and White Magic Sphere you obtained in Via Purifico.

Eventhough, you gain the magic earlier, the magic still weak and requires a lot of magic stat.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Default i hate

I realy hate having to get the sigles:frust: and the mirror it is so anoying my friend told me how to get them but i just can't be botherd

The Celestial Mirror is easy to get. I just win Chocobo Races! Sun Sigil is mine, right now, it just left me to do Dodging Lightning for Venus Sigil and Doing the league for Jupiter Sigil.

Though the best record I can get is 47 consecutive bolt....................

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

I just cant do the butterfly catching the others are easy:

I won the sun sigil at my 2nd try( I was really lucky )
    I love blitzball so Waka's was easy too

It took me 3H to dodge 200 bolts I was getting very frustrated... I almost kicked my ps2

I just cant find a way to do the butterfly catching mini-game...

I dodged 200 lightning bolts twice, because it didn't accept my first run through... and i never know why (and i don't want any smart A$$ saying "did it hit a tower?" or "did you save?" or any of that junk, coz i didn't) and i did that at two in morning.

And for Tidus... i was fraught, and my life lost all meaning for about and hour and a half, until i cried with happiness when i got 17 balloons, and hit by only 2 birds, finsihing in like 38 seconds.

Kimahri... please... please andything but that. I'd rather go and sit by a shoopuff and wait for it to crush me than play that damn mini game, it doesn't help that you can't really see what damn colour the butterflies are until you hit a red one! I could barely do it in the damn 40 second time limit, let alone 30.

Wakka.... *cries* i hated blitzball, so much, but now i have Ropp and Jumal, everything is better.

Ha! First, I dunno understand one thing. "Win blitz tournament in Luca to win the Attack Reels". Do you mean Tournament in Luca is the one which is the very first time in playing Blitzball in the beginning of the game or what??? Reply please.

For that smurfing butterfly, I dunno why, but is there something wrong with? because when I'm sure I've allready got all butt, I got nothing?! This is the way, I walked along that tree road, got all seven butt, and at the end when I saw that chest in front of my eyes, and I stepped and pressed X, I didn't get anything, is there something wrong???

And For Blitzz, whatzz that's very-very easy matter, isn't it?
    Last edited by zeilov_khaschante; 07-10-2006 at 03:52 PM.

I've had my fair share of glitches in FFX;

1: I was fighting a fire flan, and used Ultima, and it healed him for 99999 ( even weirder, I didnt even hav break hp limit, or break damage limit)

2: I got Zanmato from Yojimbo, for the price of 6000gil, when fighting Yu Yevon

3:inside sin; I killed a behemoth king, and it didn't use meteor when i killed it

4: fighting dark Ifrit (international version), attacked with Auron, on first turn, (with Masamune equipped) hit a 99999 (which is usual for me to hit at the time) and i got OVERKILL on the first attack on Dark Ifrit"

5: by far the freakiest, I got bored of playing my good file on FFX, so I made a new one. At the beggining (in Zanarkand, right before you name Tidus) i talked to the girl, who asks you to sign the ball, and the defult name for Tidus came up as "Anima00"