Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: An ultimate weapon and extra Aeons walkthrough (Spoilers)

This may sound really stupid but im having trouble getting auron's weapon. I have the International version so Dark Aeons and the like but it says go to mushroom rock road to get it. isnt mushroom rock road the one before the operation mi'ihen thing? So i try to get through there and get pwnd by the dark magus sisters (coz i suck at running away). surely you dont have to get past them in order to get the ultimate weapon? you need the goddamm things to stand a chance!!!! Thanks i may sound stupid but any help would be good!
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you Owen Macwere for the rockin' sig!

I Spaced!! :luigi: Simon Pegg rocks my socks :luigi:

guys buy the book of FFX its all written there...and btw i have got lulu's weapon.....i spend a whole weekend and 1kg of coffe(!?!?!) trying it....but i felt veeeeery better...plz kids don't try it at home...some1 may kill his family trying this thing xD

ok this sounds like a very useual problem the anima problem i have 4 of the items from the temples becuz this was my freinds saved file becuz mine kept on mucking up at the wedding scene. so that mean i have 2 fight the dark aeons now im not complaning but i just cant do it i wanna just take um on but since the highest hp i have is auron with a punny 16000 i think im gonna be stuck on um 4 ages i no u can use yojimbu but call me stupid id rather fight um. wot im pissed of about is my orignal saved file has all the temple items. the problam is i think i need anima and cerlestial weapons 2 beat it and i just woundered do u actualy get anything 4 beating the aeons like a lot of money or a item or is it just summit pointless any help is welcome

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

a dark matter or two for an overkill. They drop weapons or armour with break hp limit/ break damage limit and also yojimbo drops armour with ribbon attached. Which dark aeon is blocking your way? Im sure you can take it
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

thanks 4 that yeah i got ride of bahamut but i still have the rest i used yojimbo 2 kill him and i got the thingy 4 auron that alowed his hp 2 go past 9999 wich was cool i just wanna beat the rest without yojimbo i think the aeons r the least of me worries ok call em dum but i cant get the nevana i battle the summoner in the temple but she only has 6 aeons cuz i only have six so do i need anima 2 get the nevana i dont really understand how 2 get it but i no u have 2 get the 2 items from the summoner all the wepones i find in boxes r locked cuz i aint got the sigls or wot ever they r called i think its cuz i dont use guids but now im get frustrated as i just cant solve um without help that is y im asking thanks alot 4 the info on items buy the way thats a question can u get other good armour anywere 1ns with ribbons and break hp without fighting the aeons god i have wrote alot soz 2 any1 that is reading

Chcocobo racing must die!!!! 0.00.1 seconds!!!!!!! not fair......
    does anyone else find that the first time you see chocobos you think 'awww theyre way cute' but when it comes down to doing the sidequests with them you want them to die?? i just remember screaming 'supid fat bird!!' at my TV when the black and wonderful chocobo didnt give me a gold one on 7....
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you Owen Macwere for the rockin' sig!

I Spaced!! :luigi: Simon Pegg rocks my socks :luigi:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Bahamut11 View Post
    ok call em dum but i cant get the nevana i battle the summoner in the temple but she only has 6 aeons cuz i only have six so do i need anima 2 get the nevana i dont really understand how 2 get it but i no u have 2 get the 2 items from the summoner all the wepones i find in boxes r locked cuz i aint got the sigls or wot ever they r called i think its cuz i dont use guids but now im get frustrated as i just cant solve um without help that is y im asking thanks alot 4 the info on items buy the way thats a question can u get other good armour anywere 1ns with ribbons and break hp without fighting the aeons god i have wrote alot soz 2 any1 that is reading
    to get nevana, you need to capture all the creatures (minus the machines) in the calm land. To get the chest to open, you need to get the celesteral mirror. You need Anima to get the moon sigul, which powers up nervana. To your last point, you can get them by beating some of the area monsters, but i'm not sure which ones.

about the sigils, crest and weapons.

Lets say i missed all of them in my prigrimage journey up to when i get the airship. are all items still accessable?
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

Yes, they are. especially the sigils, as many of them you can't get until you have the airship in the first place.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Quote Originally Posted by jammi567 View Post
    Yes, they are. especially the sigils, as many of them you can't get until you have the airship in the first place.
    thanks man, now i can get on with the game. i was stuck at the butterfly quest and didn't want to pass it cause i was scared it disappear.
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

hi, i am trying to get anima, and i never got the destruction spere items before, can someone by chance list the temple locations and the name of the item the destruction spere gives you please. tyvm

ignore my post right before this one answered my own question and realized it was dumb :P thanks
    Last edited by Shlup; 02-18-2007 at 04:45 AM. Reason: dp

Do you have to have the Airship before you can get the Sun Sigil from the Chocobo Race?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Simple answer: yes.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

thanxfor lettin me no where the caladbolg was i had the crest and the sigil to power it up i just couldn't find it

Yeah, I found the Chocobo Racing to be a bit much of a... a bitch. So, I skipped it, and just killed Stratoavis over and over again, overkilling it with Yuna's phisical attack, until I got 60 Dark Matters, then I customized an empty 4 slot sword with evade and counter, magic counter, triple overdrive, and break damage limit. I did it all in a course of 36 hours, and that includes sleeping, eating, and bathroom breaks. Only about 5 hours of actually playing and farming.

Next, I need to get 180 Dark matters for Lulu, Kimahri, and Wakka's weaps. I actually got Auron, Rikku, and Yuna's Sigils, so I got thier weps fully powered. I'll repost when I got the weaps done.

BTW, the Caladbolg I customized is called Excalibur and has the same skin as Brotherhood. If anyone else has customized ultimate weaps, post what they looked like and thier names.

Wakka's weap is Grand Slam and looks like the catcher ball.
    Last edited by FFIX Choco Boy; 02-26-2008 at 01:04 PM.