Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What hours will u play FFXI?

shady

I hope to play whenever I can but sadly real life puts restrictions on my game time. Right now I am swamped with A.P classes and homework but probably around 10 to 1 weekdays but on the weekends from 7am to 5 pm.

I won't get to play at all on the weekdays. My school sucks and they give us about 5 hours of homework a night. Add sports, food and sleep, and I just dont have any time left. On weekends I'll probably play about 2-3 hours each day anytime between 2 P.M. to 5 A.M. Eastern Time.

Well , I would probaly play like 7 hours on school days , friday night I would problay play from 2p.m till the next day 6 a.m . Saturday and Sunday maybe like 17 hours on the each day . And on holidays I can get reallyworst than this , 24 hours each day didn't stop for 2 days , and then on the 3rd days 12 hours . I need sleep on the 3rd day . It will just going to be like this until my school holidays ends. You can really trust on what I'm writing here .Cause if i didn't do like this , that's mean it's not really myself.
    I would only do like this if i addicted to some really fun games or online games . I wouldn't be stupid enough to buy japanese version , I don't even know how to read Japanese . Since that i had already thought over all about playing ff11 . I will make my schedule like this when it's comes out in U.S version .

geeze i dont even know ho long ill play because im so excited about it! so can u guys give me any ideas about how long i should play a day? dont forget i have to go to school so i cant play 6 and a half hours a day

:chop:
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

Sadly, I can play 2 to 3hrs per day only but this is definitely not enough for a MMORPG like FFXI!
    Final Fantasy XI & Games World

http://www.ff-xi.com

Lots in-game FFXI videos/screenshots captured by me!
    Free download. I am playing the PC/PS2 ver. No kidding!

I'm gonna play every spare minute and probably night on night off for the first two weeks its out. except for weekends then ill play all night friday and saturday and sleep sunday!!!!!!
    just hope they dont launch it in england while im doing my exams!!!!
    if they do i'd like to say damn them but damning such a great company, the bringer of light into this world is a crime, no doubt!!!!!!!

How can people actually honestly play it for more than a few hours without feeling guilty about playing fo rthat long.
    If I had it, I would only play maybe 1-2 hrs on weekdays, most days. Weekends prob about in 1-2 slots, any time of the day from about 11 - 7pm (slots not that long)
    Well Cya, Jack

I would have to play from 3 to atleast 8:30 yes I would. Thats how great ff11 is to me.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Probably 2-3 hours on Monday to Fridays. And 3-4 hours on Weekends.
    Since I work in Military, time will be hard to have for games. But I definitely will make time for Final Fantasy XI.
    Summon PETS: FENRIR, IFRIT,RAMUH, SHIVA, GARUDA, LEVIATHAN, TITAN, CARBUNCLE
    ELEMENTALS: DARK, ICE, FIRE, THUNDER, EARTH, WIND, WATER AND LIGHT
    http://rom.gloriousff.com

I will just play whenever. I dont think I will have a sheduel cause I might have something else to do, so when i have free time, I will whip out my ps2 and go online

Default phh yaa

I have the import and I play every spare second...I have work and a fiancee so that cuts a little time out but I try to get in AT LEAST 6 hours a day on weekdays and 24/7 on sunday...saturday I reserve for my fiancee...Unless she doesn't mind watching or is busy playing herself...then I play...This game eats your time like heroin eats your brain...mmmm FFXI.

Smile 24/7

I will probably play from 12:00 A.M. To 12:00 P.M... Drop out of school...quit work

1-3 hours each weekday. 4-8 hours for weekends. Hey for those with jobs, those are good hours to put into a great game.
    Summon PETS: FENRIR, IFRIT,RAMUH, SHIVA, GARUDA, LEVIATHAN, TITAN, CARBUNCLE
    ELEMENTALS: DARK, ICE, FIRE, THUNDER, EARTH, WIND, WATER AND LIGHT
    http://rom.gloriousff.com

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

Hours I'm gonna be playing FFXI - 3 on school days 12-16 on non-schooldays

Reviving a frickin' old thread - Priceless
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I shall be playing FFXI for 0 hrs total

Despite the age, this thead can stay due to forum inactivity and slowness of FFXI being released etc etc.
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP