Thread: Problems with Account

Default Problems with Account

I am posting this on behalf of Shadow Nexus:

"I have been trying to post under my account name (Shadow Nexus) and it dosen't seem to be working. I sent a PM message to Sita Atis 10 minutes ago and it seemed to work perfectly, and now I tried to reply to a topic and got the following message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I really don't know if there is any reason to disable my account, I have really done nothing wrong to be banned.

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide"

"Ouch"

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Did he change his email address or request something else requiring email? Since his account has gone to the Waiting Email Confirmation status. Or you could wait for an admin to see this thread and manually move him back to registered users Just make sure the email is valid though, or yeah, it's going to do that
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

He should be OK now.

Unpostmodernizeable Shadow Nexus's Avatar

Thank you very much. Yeah, I did change my e-mail adress, but I did not get any e-mail or anything regarding this. Maybe I didn't insert the valid adress.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I did that too when I changed my email address. I didn't realize I'd have to verify it before I could post again, but when I saw the email in my inbox I figured it out. You didn't get that email?

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's a fairly common problem. Someone should add it to the help forum faq or on the page where you change your email, or something.

And then there is Death