Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just thinking

The reason I was questioning getting the game is because I am a newbie to Final Fantasy as in I started with FF8 then 10 and 7. Sense FF9 is a throwback to the real FF's 1-6. I wasn't sure if I would like it. Does anybody know who still has the game in stock at the stores. Any time I get paid I go to get it there sold out! I tryed Wal-Mart (I go there a lot why I don't know) and Best Buy there always sold out. If anyone knows where I can find it that would be great!
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

Yep I think FX games has it. Only problem is you have to fly from wherever you are to newcastle, australia.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

All FuncoLands have FFIX. Also GameStops! If you want to pay alot more money, you can order of the internet.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just picked up my copy of FF9 at BestBuy last week. $19.99.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I got mine FF9 at electronic boucet (i can't spell it) for 17.00 plus takes, which came to 21.00 ^.^

Yeah!! I got it I got it Yeeeeeeaaaaah!!!! thanks for all the replies.

This thread needs to be closed now thanks mods for keeping it open for being suck a lame topic.
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

I just wanted to say that Funcoland and Gamestop are the same stores (owned by the same company) and Electronics Boutique overprices their stuff...eh Funcoland isn't much better (on new items) but they're used games are decently priced......:fd:

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This isn't a lame topic. It's good to point out that ff9 is the only playstation ff game that actually feels like final fantasy, has no useless characters, has a storyline that is less-than-ridiculous, doesn't really let you become invincible, and actually has challenging bosses.

When I asked if ff9 was good in the tactics forum some say t was boring, but cèmon I think it deserves as much credit if not more. So yeah get it. By the way its electronic boutiques.

It's good to point out that ff9 is the only playstation ff game that actually feels like final fantasy,
    Eeee! I could hug you for saying that!

My first trek into Final Fantasy was FF7. And (as much as I love the game now), back then, I just did NOT like it. It just didn't feel like a "fantasy." Years later, I pick up FF9, and it was insta-love. Thanks to FF9, I gave all the other FFs a chance and now... well... the only one I haven't played/loved is FF3. FF9 is the best in my eyes, though!

Anyway, having said that, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE GAME! I don't think you'll be disappointed. It might feel a lot different than FF7 and FF8, but of all the PSX FF games, this one is the true fantasy!

...will you give us updates on what you think, too?

Turning the fantasy into SOME sort of reality... o_O

I did get the game about a month ago and I beat it about a week after I got it. I must say it is probley one of if not my favorite game so far. Ya Know?