Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Journal Thread (November)

About the letter from my sister; it was nothing special or worth mentioning. Just the occasional "I need money, brother". Why doesn't she get a job?
    Today is a stupid day. It ended without me realizing it.

Default November 23, 2002 - 3:19 PM

Mood - relaxed
    Music - nothing

Let's see...went out last night to a club called the Lime Light with Matt, Mike, Daniel, Liz, Chad and Trisha. Good times! Also, I am now apparently a VIP at the Lime Light as one of the servers named Catherine gave me the card just before I left. She also seemed to really want me to go back there tonight. Guess we will see what happens - we're all going downtown again tonight so we might end up there.

Worked out for about 1 1/2 hours straight this morning - feel great now - nothing better then that feeling after you have worked out.

Leaf are playing the Flyers tonight - that's when we will start the party tonight.

I should probably get some dinner in a half hour or so - haven't eaten yet today and I don't want to eat close to when we are leaving.

Ciao

I have to learn to not worry about others so much, I mean, I dont give a damn about myself so why care about others?
    But its so hard.. I never had any true friends before now and dammit I dont wanna be alone again.. I've been alone long enough as it is..

~Celeste

Life s00ks
    No Picture, Between DA wont let me download [i]my own art[i] to use! >_<
    quote of the day moment:
    'Really now my loves, Death isnt so bad, I should know shouldn't I?' ~ Anarchy, Undead Black Tipped Grey WereWolf

My So-Called 'Art'

The current mood of makoto_tribal@hotmail.com at www.imood.com