Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Opinion about the end...SPOILERS!!!

Default Opinion about the end...SPOILERS!!!

this is what i think happened....
    meteor comes to destroy the planet,but it only comes to destroy anything that is harmful to the planet if im not mistakin...but Nanaki and his tribe of people were the planets protectors, therefore he would not perish......and so then,after being the only one left on the planet for say, 200 years, the lifestream kicks in and starts reproducing all the energy in the planet in the form of vegetation and Nanaki's clan...this is just what i think,plz beg to differ

i think that the planet killed everyone including nanaki,but then aeris used the power of the lifestream and planet to resurrect eberyone beside SHINRA emloyees

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Emotion Sickness

Well, Meteor would have just destroyed most things including humans and the planet (as Buganhugen said) would decide if the human race would continue living, since we see Nanaki is not human, the planet decided that, that species would live and that's why you see him and his cubs at the end. Well that's my sketchy view, I'd go into more detail on other things but i'm just so damn tired...

How come u think only nanak's race survive or do you wanna say nanaki because bugenhagen speaks through out the game how nanaki is the only one of his species.Besides why do u think the planet took humans as they were all bad

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

it doesnt matter if they were all bad, they were all human, not just shinra was gunna die cuz they were the most evil...assuming anybody died at all

Let me just correct you on your facts. Meteor did not decide what it destroyed. Sephiroth wanted everything destroyed to create a massive wound. Meteor was summoned to pretty much destroy the world. It was HOLY that decided what lived and what died. Why would Nanaki or Red XIII be the only one to live out of the main characters, let alone the world? I think an ancient power with the knowledge of the planet in it could figure out that some humans were in fact good. That is why I personally that people like the main characters, Marlene, Elmyra, and all the people in Cosmo Canyon lived. People like the Turks and any surviving member of the Shinra probably died because in the end you see the major threat to the planet (Midgar) in ruins and growth all over it. Plus, you hear children laughing near the end of the CGI, indicating that yes, humans live.
    "This is great. First we kidnap her, then we kill her. We'll hang for sure."
    -Cinna, FF9

I think too like u seanFTthomas and i like to add that only MIdgar people died but because not of the planet but meteor.Besides if the planet wants to destroy human race for the deeds of goons like sephy or shinra then it is one selfish and stupid planet .

Join my FF forum.

well, its like adam and eve. one of them ate the apple, therefore all of us live in a world of sin. we all have to suffer becasue of one person

sorry for the double post, but humans might have come back too life because of the planets energy. ehrn u first meet bugenhagen, he shows u how when one thing dies, it comes back in another form because of the planets energy. if u think im wrong about that, play the game again.

UltimaSepheroth

If all human race was destroyed then Nanaki would not still be alive, because he was on the airship with humans and since they are all in one airship the whole airship would be destroyed,
    therefore destroying Nanaki.

well...hm....maybe he jumped out?
    Evil is good

what i think is that holy comes through each persons brain and figures out human/creature and if the whole race of humans/creatures has 1 person or so of threat that race goes, therefore nanaki\redxiii survived because his tribe were "good"/neutral for the planet so they were left
    or holy left the good people be searching there heart and killed the evil people????
    just a suggestion might be wrong
    its an imagination of a 14yr old ya no
    [img]www.boomspeed.com/fong/FF_Banner.jpg[/img]
    What You Want You Cant Have, What You Have You Dont Want...
    Then Hate What You Like, Then Youll Get It!!!

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

I don't think humanity was wiped out, not even everything in Midgar. The fact that it's overgrown is a big thing because plants couldn't grow there before. Now I personally think that this has something to do with the promised land, but never mind.
    I have no idea what happened as far as Nanaki is concerned, but he seems to have somehow managed to give birth, which I must say is impressive.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

i dont think that anything was destroyed except shinra. i mean, for everyting to die would just be pointless. the scene with nanaki was just showing how everything eventually turned out 200 years later, scince he would be the only one still alive having such a long lifespan. notice the city in the back ground..i dont think tigers have aposable thumbs so they couldnt have built that. besides, at the end the lifestream helps despel meteor with holy, so i doubt anybody except shin ra employees died. i dont think squaresoft is capable of creating a stupid ending such as one where the main charachters die.- but thats just me

another theory could be that the "good" hearted people get "transported" to the "promised" land. and the "evil/bad" people die off
    then after a few hundred yrs when the human population is at its average, they get "transported" back to earth
    *shrugz*
    or humans will eventually respawn and live once agian on earth
    [img]www.boomspeed.com/fong/FF_Banner.jpg[/img]
    What You Want You Cant Have, What You Have You Dont Want...
    Then Hate What You Like, Then Youll Get It!!!