View Poll Results: Was Kingdom Hearts worth playing?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Worth playing!? You gotta be kidding me! Just go play it, and you'll love it!

48 58.54%
  • Yes, it was a good game

15 18.29%
  • The game was decent

7 8.54%
  • No, I really expected more from this game

4 4.88%
  • Square and Disney managed to make a really crappy game

3 3.66%
  • I haven't played Kingdom Hearts yet, but I'd like to play it

4 4.88%
  • What's Kingdom Hearts?

1 1.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A survey to those who've played KH

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

1) Both modes.

2) Define "finished". To me, finished is completion of all side quests, leveling to max level, obtaining all items possible, stats at max, and of course defeating the final boss at least once on the file. So, to me, I'm not "finished". I've spent at least 50 hours on each file so far.

3) I only haven't bothered messin' around with the Rare Truffles.

4) Yup, yup!

5) Normal: 2, Expert: 3.

6) Hmm... I'd say the beginning 'cause you can beat the heck out of Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie and get rewarded for it!

7) I'd say at (SPOILER)Hollow Bastion when the Keyblade goes to Riku/Ansem.

8) Cid, even though his great sense of humor was greatly toned down. *reminds him of the ol' FF7 days of "Sit down and drink yer goddamn tea!!"*

9) *Votes 1st option*
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

1) Have you played Kingdom Hearts on Normal or Expert difficulty, or possibly both?

Normal

2) How many hours did it take you to finish the game? (if you finished it)

36 hours

3) Have you done all the side-quests?

all but the gummi ship stuff I hate it

4) Have you ever seen the (POSSIBLE SPOILER): secret ending?

Yes

5) In 1-5 scale, how would you rate the difficulty of the game in Normal and in Expert difficulty? (1 = very easy, 2 = easy, 3 = average, 4 = hard, 5 = very hard)

6) What was your favorite part in the game? (if your reply contains spoilers, please mark them)

Can't Decide

7) What was your least favorite part in the game? (if your reply contains spoilers, please mark them)

Dieing

8) Who was your favorite character in Kingdom Hearts? (again, use spoiler tags if your reply has spoilers)

Kairi, I like her attitude.

9) Vote on the poll.

True
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1) Have you played Kingdom Hearts on Normal or Expert difficulty, or possibly both? both

2) How many hours did it take you to finish the game? (if you finished it)About 40ish for normal, only halfway through expert

3) Have you done all the side-quests?Almost

4) Have you ever seen the (POSSIBLE SPOILER)secret ending?Yesh, and it was quite cool

5) In 1-5 scale, how would you rate the difficulty of the game in Normal and in Expert difficulty? (1 = very easy, 2 = easy, 3 = average, 4 = hard, 5 = very hard)Normal was about a 3, expert is about a 3 or 4 so far..

6) What was your favorite part in the game? (if your reply contains spoilers, please mark them)Fighting on Destiny Islands, *beats the crap out of Tidus*

7) What was your least favorite part in the game? (if your reply contains spoilers, please mark them)When I got lost my first time through Tarzan's land, oy that was annoying

8) Who was your favorite character in Kingdom Hearts? (again, use spoiler tags if your reply has spoilers)TIGGER OWNS YOU

9) Vote on the poll. DOne, and Done.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

1) I've finished it on Normal, I'm about halfway through on expert.

2) *Loads up game* 72hrs (loads of pause time)

3) Everything but the Trinities. *wewt @ Save the King, Queen and Ultima Weapon*

4) Yep

5) Normal = 3, Hard = 4.5

6) Hollow Bastion, times 1 and 2, Destiny Islands (Die Selphie!)

7) Monstro, I hate that movie.

8) Tee-Eye-Double Guh-Er.

9) yes.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

1: Normal and Expert

2: ~46

3: everything

4: Yes, I was rather aroused by it, to be sure.

5: normal=2 expert=3.5-4 depending on if it's your first time.

6: Not at all a fair question. I loved destiny islands, getting to fight selphie and tidus and wakka, and best of all riku was spiffilicious. I loved Halloween town also...and neverland...and hollow bastion and 100 acre woods and....well I liked it all.

7. My least favorite part of the game was the fact that it ended. After an experience like KH it's rather tormenting to have it end. KH2 is my most anticipated game right now, probably even more than ff origins or ffx-2 or ffxi ffxii which is saying a lot.

8. Riku or ansem one.

9. ooooohhh this is a hard one.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1. i have a perfect record on both Normal and Expert

2. um first run through about 50 hrs. on normal. perfect on both 110+ hrs.

3. two words: "Perfect Record"

4. no i havent my game always freezes during the credits.

5. normal 3, expert 4

6. (SPOILER)beating the living trout out of Sephiroth

7. collecting items to synth Ultima Weapon

8. (SPOILER)Sephiroth

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Re: A survey to those who've played KH

1) Have you played Kingdom Hearts on Normal or Expert difficulty, or possibly both?

both

about 120 hours combined

YES!!

4) Have you ever seen the (POSSIBLE SPOILER)secret ending?

YES!!

5) In 1-5 scale, how would you rate the difficulty of the game in Normal and in Expert difficulty? (1 = very easy, 2 = easy, 3 = average, 4 = hard, 5 = very hard)

Normal mode : 1
    Hard mode: 3 (except for the Sephiroth Boss... I gave up after 4 hours...)

6) What was your favorite part in the game? (if your reply contains spoilers, please mark them)

The Little Mermaid World!!!!!!!
    Sephiroth Boss
    *spoiler*
    the secret movie
    The Song! I it

7) What was your least favorite part in the game? (if your reply contains spoilers, please mark them)

Destiny Island was so pointles....

8) Who was your favorite character in Kingdom Hearts? (again, use spoiler tags if your reply has spoilers)

Riku.... troubled young man
    He was only trying to help Kairi! Its not hisfault he didn't meet the right people at the beginning

9) Vote on the poll.

IT ROCKS!!!!
    Too big.

1) Have you played Kingdom Hearts on Normal or Expert difficulty, or possibly both? Normal yes. Expert no.

2) How many hours did it take you to finish the game? (if you finished it) 40-50.

3) Have you done all the side-quests? all tourmants and everything to get the secret ending.

4) Have you ever seen the (POSSIBLE SPOILER)secret ending? Yes. It was crap.

5) In 1-5 scale, how would you rate the difficulty of the game in Normal and in Expert difficulty? (1 = very easy, 2 = easy, 3 = average, 4 = hard, 5 = very hard) Normal 3 Expert 5.

6) What was your favorite part in the game? (if your reply contains spoilers, please mark them) Aladin level.

7) What was your least favorite part in the game? (if your reply contains spoilers, please mark them) Secret ending.

8) Who was your favorite character in Kingdom Hearts? (again, use spoiler tags if your reply has spoilers) Sora.

9) Vote on the poll. Done
    Lets Biltz

1) Both, I actually gave it a second chance, because there are parts of the game I liked so much.

2) About 20, it's too short.

3) A lot of them, though I'm yet to try fighting Sephiroth

4) I'm not sure what you're suggesting, but I think so.

5) Normal = 2, Expert = 4. It was a better game on expert, playing normal only hammered home the feeling that I was playing a game aimed at kids.

6) Ehh, (SPOILER...?) Hollow Bastion (it was probably the most FF-esque place in the game, making me feel much happier...), Japanese song 'Hikari'. The (for the most part) excellent voice acting. And towards the end, when it renounced Disney, and went all Square (my hopes are that, since they have used a lot of the Disney worlds already, it'll make for more Square stuff in the sequel...)

7) Alice in Wonderland level, English song 'Simple and Clean' (it's my favourite Utada song, and they murdered it...), the absence of Robin Williams as the Genie (Dan Castellaneta is a GREAT voice actor, but Robin IS that part....). The fact that there was FAR too much Disney, far too little Square.

8) Riku, he is actually among my favourite Square characters, whether I liked the game or nay. I wanted to play as him. And for that matter Kairi, Sora and all of Square's characters in the game.

9) Done.

1) Have you played Kingdom Hearts on Normal or Expert difficulty, or possibly both? Both with the sword then shield

2) How many hours did it take you to finish the game? Normal Mode= 73 hours Expert Mode= 38 hours (I didin't do everything in this one)

Yes

4) Have you ever seen the (POSSIBLE SPOILER)secret ending?
    Yes and loved it

Normal= 3 Expert= 4.5

The Gold and Platinum matches (beaten)

Wonderland

Ansem (hence my new name)

9) Vote on the poll. KH is a must love!
    Last edited by Lord Xehanort; 07-07-2003 at 06:46 PM.

Normal

About 50-60 I think

3) Have you done all the side-quests??
    All except those rare truffles.....

4) Have you ever seen the (SPOILER)secret ending??
    Yes, but only cos I downloaded it! teehee

5) In 1-5 scale, how would you rate the difficulty of the game in Normal and in Expert difficulty? (1 = very easy, 2 = easy, 3 = average, 4 = hard, 5 = very hard)?
    I'd give it a 3 for average, because some parts were easy but others were pretty tough... I had a real hard time with ursula

6) What was your favorite part in the game?
    I did enjoy (SPOILER)Hollow Bastion as it was quite exciting, and fighting Riku with his spanking new Keyblade was great but Agrabah was a lot of fun too. As was the battle Arena

7) What was your least favorite part in the game?
    Hundred Acre Wood.... :grr:

8) Who was your favorite character in Kingdom Hearts?
    Squall. Mmm that voice.....

9) Vote on the poll.?
    A good game

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

1) Beat Normal, working on Expert

2) 40's

3) Yes

4) Yes

5) Normal=3 Expert=4

6) (SPOILER)When Sora sicrifises himself for Kairi

7) Getting the stuff on the island

8) Ansem

Normal Im afraid,but im going to play the game later today,and i'll do it expert then.

...i think a total of 32.But that wasnt playing for two or three days.I went about an hour or two on and off.

YES!I HAVE!

4) Have you ever seen the (POSSIBLE SPOILER): secret ending?

Yes...many times

Normal:3.5,in the middle of hard and average.You have o admit,it did have some hard/tough parts in the game.I havent played expert.

[SPOILERS]The whole begining and end secens(When soras falling at the begining and where the island is comming back at the end.Also,when you see Aeris/Aerith,Leon,Cid,Yuffie and Cloud douring the credits [/SPOILERS]

I didnt have one

Cloudy! And Sora and....Leon! and SEPHIROTH ...wait...you said one...poo....Cloud!

9) Vote on the poll.

Done and Done

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

*yawn* POLL reult

1) normal... i can not be arsed.
    2) 27 hrs
    3) WOOH! yeh.
    4) yes.. twice
    5) 3 on normal. got stuck a few times, u kno.
    6) LEON!!!
    7) characters
    8) LEON but clouds sword was cooler in this.... LEON
    9) alrighty then...
    http://ayas.arcadepages.com/v2/fanart/squall...jpg

1) Playing on normal

2) Still playing it

3) no

4) Can't. I haven't finished.

5) 2-3

6) I liked play with Aladdin

7)none yet.