Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great game

Thumbs up Great game

Just played it for the first time.Man,FF5 is as good if not better than FF1.I think i just found my new favorite FF!!!
    Does anyone else think this game rules all?????????? :rock:
    Messenger of Fear in sight.
    Dark deception kills the light.
    Hybrid children watch the sea.
    Pray for Father, roaming free.

Yes I do. It's tied with FF6 for my favorite FF.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Umm, yeah, it's great!

and we all know that, it's just those crazy people who haven't played it who don't know that, it's a shame that V is one of the least popular of the FFs that were released in non-Japan countries. I'm only making this assumption because hardly anyone posts in this forum,
    which is why I think I, II and III should share a forum, and IV and V should share a forum. That would make a lot more sense...

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Post 4669

I liked FF5 too ... I wouldn't put it quite as high as FF4 and FF6, but the game gets pretty interesting once you get far enough in it

yes, i loved this game too. It's my favorite ff with 6 coming in a close second.

The Job system OWNZ! So deep, and very fun to mess around with.

Grin

Mmm....FFV.....
    Such a good game. though I have yet to finish it
    Maybe I'll do that soon, since I am near the end ( I think )....*Plays FFV*
    I disable signatures. Killjoy.

Originally posted by omnitarina
    Yes I do. It's tied with FF6 for my favorite FF.
    And it's close to FFVI for me. The Job system freakin' owns, yo.

The ending is absolutely sodding beautiful, by the way, so do everything you can to finish it. *nods*

Peace
    Erin Brockovich
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Meh, I love the job system but I perfer Final Fantasy Tactics version of the Job system more. I like FF6 a bit more because I love the story and I like Seiken Densetsu 3 more than all of them because I love its gameplay style. Thats my two cents.

End Communication.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Yarg, it ain't a job system, its an ABILITY system! FF 3 (jap) was the job system!!!! BLLERG!!! <@_@> <M_M> <O_O> *garble* *garble* *garble* *falls on the floor twitching*
    There is no signature here. Move along.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Yes, I love FF5. As previously said, the job system is great, and there are some awesome characters. Gilgamesh, anyone? He just. . .rocks.
    In any case, its a shame more FFers won't give this game a second glance. It might turn their opinons around if they gave it a shot. But, welcome to the small group of enlightened ones, FlotRazor!

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

The game's ace, but it's only drawback for me is the music. =/
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I liked the music. Especially the walkabout music on the third music. Cool stuff

NB: Has anyone noticed that the Exdeath final boss music is the same one used in FF8 for battling Ultimencia? You know, the one that sounds as if there are a troop of horses coming towards you
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Yebb, FF5 is the best of the FFs. I haven't finished it yet (I'm in the Cleft of Dimensions) but it still rocks!!

Personally I didn't really like FF4 all that much. I mean, everyone I met around the internet said that FF4 was the WAY best FF, but then I played it and I think that it was the least of the FFs I've played (well, okay, it was better than FF1). The ones I've played: 4,5,7,8,9, 10 and a little bit of 1.

But FF5 is some searious sh*t, man. You can see there that the graphics were just starting to get interesting and they were doing some really nice things with the battle system. And it's extremely convinient that you only have, like, four or five characters to play with (unlike FF4 wich had 13 or something)
    If you put spinach on a sausage, do you grow gills?

There comes a time in every man's life where he must make his very own FF8 website. For me, that time is now: www.start.at/iceff8

Certainly one of the best FFs. Combining jobs and abilitys is much more fun than just leveling up like in FF4 or FF6. My least favorite place was the steam ship because it didn't fit into the theme and it was quite a maze at first time and those Crew Dusts blinded my whole group. The musics are great and I have downloaded the soundtrack too. Nostalgia and Pirates Ahoy! are my favorites. And last is there a X-fight skill like X-magic of Red Mage and how can I get it?