View Poll Results: Do you like the Kingdom Hearts Ending?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it was good

18 64.29%
  • No it really suck bad

4 14.29%
  • Thought it was just Okay

4 14.29%
  • I haven't beaten it yet so I voted any to waste time

2 7.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is you opinoin on the KH's ending? (duh theres spoilers its the ending)

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by This Guy
    i wasted my money on Kh. I hate that game
    Thats why I sold it and got GTA3(finaly) and Ace Combat 4 for under $10 with store credit!

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Not only did the ending to FFX make me so MAD I wanted to boycott Squaresoft (Thank God I came out of my madness!) but I was loosing faith when the ending came for KH... but the secret movie mad me feel a WHOLE LOT better and restored my faith...

Also, the simple fact that they made FFX2 and are in the works for KH2, I have refrained from signing up for the looney bin
    Too big.

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

What do you guys have against Kingdom Hearts anyway? I mean, I personally loved the game. The ending was a tad short and didn't wrap up much. But if that game didn't have a level cap, I'd probably never stop playing it.

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Originally posted by Shoyku
    What do you guys have against Kingdom Hearts anyway? I mean, I personally loved the game. The ending was a tad short and didn't wrap up much. But if that game didn't have a level cap, I'd probably never stop playing it.
    There's nothing wrong with the game as far as I am concerned and I agree with you that if there was no level cap I would probably still be glued to it right now (its only the combination of my TWO favorite things in the WORLD! They must of mind read me when I was sleepimg lol)

I was just whinning about the lack of an ending... left me thirsty for more like FFX lol!

- e
    Too big.

It was okay, but they used 'Simple and Clean' instead of 'Hikari', which just annoyed me, since I got hooked on the Japanese one before I got the game, and was expecting to hear it used in the game... Plus the scene at the end with Donald, Goofy and Sora just annoyed me.

Originally posted by Shoyku
    It sucked. If the gameplay was actually bearable, I would've probably like it. Oh well. Rent before you buy is the moral here.

I actually thought the gameplay was okay, but I have a few points I'd like to make...

1) A two/three player mode would've been nice. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who loved the good ol' Seiken Densetsus....

2) They tried to cram in far too much: some bits were wholly unnecessary, and made the whole game feel immensely cheap. I'm talking about the incredibly limited amounts of areas in each world, in attempting to cram in too many different enviroments, they did not focus on any in enough detail (the Peter Pan bit...? I'd like to see Neverland please....)

3) If they were going to put in other characters I'd like to see them PROPERLY playable, not just for their own world, I got immensely bored of Donald and Goofy.

it could have been better ending i wish it was

Hmm. I liked the ending to KH. I mean, yeah it was lacking but I think that what did it for me was the fact that I got the special ending on the first time through. If it weren't for that, then I probably would have been a bit disappointed.

Now, as for the ending of FFX.... That sucked. It just totally and completely blew. I almost cried but not for the same reason as you "people." I almost cried because of how terrible the ending was. Bleh.

I'm Magus!

Take the test,

Brought to you by Shuffle or Boogie

Hawt sex with BoB = <3 Khaeos Drao-Kin's Avatar

Originally posted by BatChao
    Hmm... I actually really liked KH's ending. It's a great set up for the obvious sequel. Also develops a bit more on Kairi and Sora's relationship.

I agree it was kinda sad, but not really. Sad that Sora chose to stay behind and find Mickey, but not because it ended in a very cheery fashion. Can't wait for KH2.
    Bingo....exactly what I would have said. However, the fact that diehard "FF" fans denounced the game just because they are stuck in their own little world kind of got to me when I heard about it. I bought it anyway, and loved it. FF is getting far too Cliche, with it being the same story of "save the world from some patheticly despicable evil, be a moody main character that turns nice in the end and live happily ever after". It's sad really. I hope they change it.

And before I get flamed by a bunch of diehard FF fanboys/girls....I would like to state I love FF as well, and I have almost all of them. You just need to keep an open mind.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by Khaeos Drao-Kin
    ...be a moody main character that turns nice in the end and live happily ever after". It's sad really. I hope they change it.
    No, that would be only VII and VIII really.

Hawt sex with BoB = <3 Khaeos Drao-Kin's Avatar

Ok, I'll admit to that. Then the did the complete opposite in IX and X where they had bubbly characters turn moody. They switched the formula.

My point is, there isn't too much innovation between FF games. Sure, It's interesting and I love the games...but doing a different perspective or tweaking the good vs evil story would sure help...

Bingo....exactly what I would have said. However, the fact that diehard "FF" fans denounced the game just because they are stuck in their own little world kind of got to me when I heard about it. I bought it anyway, and loved it. FF is getting far too Cliche, with it being the same story of "save the world from some patheticly despicable evil, be a moody main character that turns nice in the end and live happily ever after". It's sad really. I hope they change it.

And before I get flamed by a bunch of diehard FF fanboys/girls....I would like to state I love FF as well, and I have almost all of them. You just need to keep an open mind.
    I am not going to flame you, because I am not a fanboy anymore, mostly because my passion for videogames is dying with my teenage years. But I will offer some comments as an ex-fanboy:

I denounced the game because the story was pretty dull EXCEPT FOR the Square-ish bits... It was just the Disney stories regurgitated but with Sora and co. intruding.

"Save the world from some pathetically despicable evil": slap an 's' on world, and you pretty much have KH's plot. I'm sorry, but the bad guy in KH had little or no character development (without reading the Reports, he has all the development of Necron in FF9), so don't try and argue him against some of the more interesting (and for the most part varied, don't try and tell me Sephiroth and Kefka are similar...) FF villains. And Sin was not evil per se, so they have.

My mind was perfectly open, and I thought I would love KH. I thought it was pretty average. Don't get me wrong, it was a great game, but I think it had storyline problems in that they tried to include too many thinned down versions of the Disney stories and didn't hand enough of the game to the main one involving Riku, Sora and Kairi (which I found far more interesting...). I hope they remedy this for KH2, since they've used most of the Disney plots already, and, given a stronger central storyline, I think it has great potential.

Articles
    Blog Entries

My point is, there isn't too much innovation between FF games. Sure, It's interesting and I love the games...but doing a different perspective or tweaking the good vs evil story would sure help...
    Now that, I'll agree with. I hope XII will break away from the 'normal' stuff.

I too, am a big FF fan, but I will have to agree that they certainly do use a formula for making FF titles.

However, Square is doing something different with FFXI, and many FF fans are up in arms about it. I'm not gonna play it, but that's only because I'm not really into MMORPGs right now (mainly because of my internet connection.) I think that FFXI will be a great game and all, and I think that it will do fine (considering Sony Online Entertainment does EQ, FFXI will most likely have a similar engine..) All in all, I'm really kinda borderlined on whether or not I'll play FFXI. If I get a better internet connection, I'll get it for the PC. Hmm, maybe for the PS2, since SOCOM2 is coming out this November.....

I'm Magus!

Take the test,

Brought to you by Shuffle or Boogie