Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WHich FFX Character do YOU think has the coolest clothes?

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really like those arm things that yuna wears in FFX and Rikku's scarf in FFX-2^.^

spoilers if you haven't gotten past like, the Zanarkand scene at the begining of the game

Auron is cool because he has the whole ronin scheme going. bottle of Sake, arm out of the sleeve of a flowing robe, those are all signs of a ronin. makes sense because Braska was his master and Braska ends up dying to calm sin
    duty is the sublimest word in the english language
    -Gen. Robert E. Lee

Auron--- Knight armor with a japanese kimono over it. Very nice.

I would have to say Lulu, she is the only person to make "Goth" (I hate the misappropriation of this word in the modern world) actually look good, I guess the clothes compliment her dark look. Very cool.
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Quistis! You're a popular one. Life keeps you busy,
    but you still try to slow down once in a while and enjoy the
    world around you, in spite of how busy you are. You're in good
    shape, and you can't help being a bit of a flirt.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

I think LuLu looked kinky with all those belts... lol. I dunno, i think Kimhari's outfit looks cool just because... i dunno. Maybe it's the blue? o.O Also, in FFX-2 i like Yuna's short shorts!!! heh... and anyway, why is it that i don't hear people complaining about Rikku's slutty outfit? They all just say that they don't like Yuna's slutty clothes... and i think that Paine looks like a dyke (or however you spell it).

>_< *waits to get flamed*

booya.... the originality of it is killing me.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Definitley a thousand times so Auron and LuLu. Though that one arm out of the robe thing is annoying as crap. I don't know why, but it just is. It like napolean in revers or something. The belts are wicked as hell. I'm just wondering how long until someone makes a copyof it in real life for the goth crews. *I LOVE GOTHS* *Want Desperately to put GF in one o them Belt Dress's

Tidus has ok clothing, but the new Tidus looks way better... If it is Tidus!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Tidus has ok clothing, but the new Tidus looks way better... If it is Tidus!
    His name is Shuin. ^.^ I agree with you there, he does look better. His hair is cooler, it's like tidus' but it's more flat.

Rikku: and on this point she has the best hair too.

I definetly think Rikku's clothes are the cutest and coolest, alothough Yuna is my favorite character. Wanna know what's funny? Personality wise, I act more like Rikku, although Yuna seems to be my favorite character! (lol)
    ~*~Yuna, the Starlight of Spira~*~

Realitys a bore. Search for distant places beyond the moon. Find out where you belong....

First: Hi, I'm new...I came over from Squaresound and gamingforce forums, and these foumd looked compitent, so I thought "Eh, why not?"

anyway. to the question:

Shuin has a little bit better costume Then Tidus; sharper and cleaned up IMO, and I like how he walks for some reason, but Tidus's costume looks better in the FMVs the Shuin's. Werid huh?

Auron's costume was very tight

I like Paine's Costume, and Rikku's gambler outfit..

Yuna looks well in both her singer and gunner suits.

Well, there you go.

Grin Rikku

Rikku is well the coolest and she has the coolest clothes too

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)

Thumbs up

I like Rikku's outfits. And her hair is the best, too!

Iv seen very little on ffX-2...but i can tell you i dont like any of the outfits.The singer one for una and that toher girl(no idea what the name of her is...) were alright..but thats bout it.

From final fantasy X,i just got it sunday and havent seen Rikkus new outfit yet.I wouldnt know.So far,I like aurons and tidus

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Originally posted by Imperia
    I LOVE Yuna's gown. I wish I had a gown just like hers.
    Oh, I know! It's absolutely beautiful. I soo want a wedding dress like that whenever I get married! *Dream World*

Originally posted by zacks_clone
    From final fantasy X,i just got it sunday and havent seen Rikkus new outfit yet.I wouldnt know.So far,I like aurons and tidus
    Wow.. you just got it? You mean you haven't seen any pictures of Rikku or anything?! O.o;;