Thread: "It was my bro, not me!"

Default "It was my bro, not me!"

Just wondering, but say if my brother happened to sign up here using his computer thats networked to mine (so they share the same DSL connection), if he gets banned via his IP, will I get banned too since I probably have the same IP address?
    That's really my hair.

"Faris, Calvin; you don't seem to understand! This is not a thread about homosexuality! Girls can love Barret! Guys can love Barret! It's not gay! Barret's love is beyond any form of gay-ness. It is transcendent; like the sun and moon and stars! It's like loving God! Would you say a boy who loves God is gay? That's what I thought!

So please, don't fight. Just spead the love! And the Barret sexyness. RAWR! =D~"

- Linxiaotuzi

Banned

technically, yes :o

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

If your brother is likely to be IP banned, please don't invite him here.

You sure this "brother" isn't really just you, looking for trouble?

Ha, no, it isn't me I'd be more cunning than that. And Unne, yeah, he's a bit young and acts pretty stoopid sometimes so I thought that maybe he'd be banned for some random thing sometime. I won't let him sign up now that I've thought about it, it's too likely he would be banned. Thanks people for your help.
    That's really my hair.

"Faris, Calvin; you don't seem to understand! This is not a thread about homosexuality! Girls can love Barret! Guys can love Barret! It's not gay! Barret's love is beyond any form of gay-ness. It is transcendent; like the sun and moon and stars! It's like loving God! Would you say a boy who loves God is gay? That's what I thought!

So please, don't fight. Just spead the love! And the Barret sexyness. RAWR! =D~"

- Linxiaotuzi