Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Oh My God Some Oldbies Just Posted Thread

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Who was being mean to Britty? Whoever it was, he sure didn't deserve you yelling at him. *shudders* :P

*still outranks Erika*

Btw, the EzBoard EoFF was The Highwind, you dumb sods. Only the name was changed; we didn't actually change location until the UBB.

And, yes, the Staff forum is definately good for laughs. That's where I learned Mikey hates being called a fat version of Fred Savage. *nods*
    I actually felt a sort of kinship to Tonberry at that momemt...or not, since he was an ass, and like the first person Sean had to ban. Meh.

-_-

I seriously cried over this type of thing yesterday. I sound like a wuss now.

-_-

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Yes, you do.

*likes being encouraging* >=P

Have peoples social lives/other board lives in America suddenly collapsed necessitating hordes of oldbies to return like they haven't been away? *treats you all like unrecognised newbies* >=P
    That's really my hair.

"Faris, Calvin; you don't seem to understand! This is not a thread about homosexuality! Girls can love Barret! Guys can love Barret! It's not gay! Barret's love is beyond any form of gay-ness. It is transcendent; like the sun and moon and stars! It's like loving God! Would you say a boy who loves God is gay? That's what I thought!

So please, don't fight. Just spead the love! And the Barret sexyness. RAWR! =D~"

- Linxiaotuzi

Dancin' Fool Recognized Member Princess Usa's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well...you know, sometimes it's just kind of fun to come back and have people be like, "Holy cow! Where did you come from?" It's kinda fun. We'll see how often I'm here once golf season starts up.

Raistlin...how many times do we have to go over this? you know I outrank you, so just give up.
    Signature? I'm too cool for a signature...

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I miss Prince Edge, Usa. I also miss...uh...Tyler of Narshe. And Scuzzy. Lots of mates, really. Haha I still remember that one christmas layout of City of Dreams, it was bad pictures of candy canes in the background. <3

ED: I think the saddest thing about all this outranking business is that neither of you realize I've outranked the ranking system already.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Yes, Usa, you're perfectly right. I do, in fact, outrank you in every way.

AARGGH, I don't have access to the staff forum at the EzBoard. I forgot the bloody password.
    Someone else who was a mod there tell me what it was, please! Or better yet, Unne can, since he was an admin. Meh.

*goes to PM Unne*

EDIT:

*kicks Reno*

You don't outrank dirt, Reno, you freak of nature.

Hehe...Edge was funny. I'd spend like an hour just reading one of his unintelligible posts.
    I also really miss Tyler. He was awesome(even though Sean almost did ban him that one time). He'd liven the place up a bit. heh

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Lolz, I suggest everyone who knows what tGA was go click Raist's sig right now an relive some of the fondest moments ever.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm sure I saw TMC post recently, in Eyes on Each Other somewhere. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the 'call for oldbies' though.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Dancin' Fool Recognized Member Princess Usa's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Raistlin, I have been called "Perfectly perfect in every way". How could you hope to outrank me?
    Signature? I'm too cool for a signature...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Yes, go read the part where Unne ran me over with a bus IN CHARACTER IN THE RPG. *smacks Unne*
    Also, go read some of Edge's ramblings.

And the main reason to go to tGA:

GO SEE BRITT AS A DUMB n00b!!!!! It's hilarious, really, especially if you've only known him at EoFF. He was one of three big spammers at tGA, so much that Unne actually made a thread about him in the Staff forum. Funny, funny.

Anyways...

TMC is a n00b. Definately. To be considered a vet by me you have to be one of two things:

1. Member since the EzBoard, or
    2. Member of tGA that I brought over to EoFF for the *arf* of it(Britt, Elyse, Usa, and Reno fall under this category, even though Reno drops out of it 'cause he will always be a dumb n00b).

*still outranks Usa*

Yeah, I know Usa, but it's my way of saying "You people are far too much oldbies to remember OWA me? Well, uh, at least I was here for a long time afterward! *crie*"

It's good and strange to see you people back here, I really only remember seeing you in Chat looong ago. So yeah, anyway, about that Squeegee... *goes to find*
    That's really my hair.

"Faris, Calvin; you don't seem to understand! This is not a thread about homosexuality! Girls can love Barret! Guys can love Barret! It's not gay! Barret's love is beyond any form of gay-ness. It is transcendent; like the sun and moon and stars! It's like loving God! Would you say a boy who loves God is gay? That's what I thought!

So please, don't fight. Just spead the love! And the Barret sexyness. RAWR! =D~"

- Linxiaotuzi

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

*wonders who Joaquin is*

*outranks Usa in every way*

Joaquin = One Winged Angel, the guy no-one remembers :D?

*calls Sita for Squeegee finding*
    That's really my hair.

- Linxiaotuzi

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

No one remembers, eh? Well,

I don't either. Heh. :P