Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213 LastLast

Thread: A Tribute to a Staff that Doesn't Suck

That's why I seldom post at FF:WA anymore. I like the way it's impossible to start a thread without getting flamed there these days.

OOC:I IMed an admin earlier asking to have my name changed; it's for the upcoming election. We don't have name-changing threads here; admins just change names at request.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Originally posted by The Man™
    That's why I seldom post at FF:WA anymore. I like the way it's impossible to start a thread without getting flamed there these days.

OOC:I IMed an admin earlier asking to have my name changed; it's for the upcoming election. We don't have name-changing threads here; admins just change names at request.
    Oh, I see. Alright, I'll change sometime one day. Anyways, it IS tough to post at FFWA with Jay and the people of his type there. You always get flamed and if you check out the latest threads, all of them have at least one Jay-flame in them. Heh. He's not a bad person, he's just too wrapped up in his hatred. I pity him a lot.

Jay, Jessica and Dan are all going to get themselves banned for trolling if they don't watch it. I've learned to ignore them, though. Still the staff should be less forgiving about things like that, I think. It really pisses me off when I start a perfectly good thread and then someone decides to post all sorts of flames and crap there. That's why I don't really even bother anymore. My campaign for Luis convinced me that it's not worth it, considering more posts were flaming me than contributing to the campaign.

But we're totally off-topic, so I'll stop now.

This is an outrage! FFR Staff sucks the most! I Demand an investigation! *rampages*

Battling Seizure Robot Daventhalas's Avatar

We're gonna have to register a domain name too, methinks. Anyone know offhand how much that costs?

And how do you guys remember so much about the RP? I can barely remember what I did yesterday... @_@

Death of Grammar Recognized Member Rirse's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to the community

So what board are you three trying to revive? I know it not HappypeepeeHead's board or The Bastard Child board (whatever it called).

FFR?

FFO's staff is apparently pretty crap, too. So crap that I never bothered signing up there. *I'd* probably be banned within the hour.

chaotic neutral

Yeah, the staff here is great. I want to be like them (well, not all of them, obviously...).

We shouldn't take staff like this for granted. I'm member of an emulation forum I can't name, where the staff spends all day bullying newbies in the most brutal way ("You stupid newbie, shut up if you don't know what you're talking about!"), and things like that. Now if the staff here wanted, they could act like that, and nobody could tell them otherwise.

The worst staff is on www.ffsteve.com , though.
    Last edited by Nemesis the Warlock; 01-31-2003 at 11:14 AM.
    To do is to be. (Sokrates)
    To be is to do. (Sartre)
    Do be do be do. (Sinatra)

I'm bored and REALLY don't feel like driving home and sleeping, so I'm going to write up tributes to each and every one of the admins here (I'll get to the mods when I'm LESS tired). Others may follow my lead if they so desire.

Sean: Even though you've not been around here much lately, EoFF wouldn't have been EoFF without you. All the precedents you set in place have ensured that total and utterchaos won't ensue here, and the no-trout-distribution environment of EoFF has kept many, many people happy for a long, long time. So cheers. <3

Dr Unne: You seriously need to stop ragging on yourself so bloody much. You're one of the most excellent posters on any message board I've ever visited, and the place has been running so much smoother since you stepped up as an admin. Pretty much every bit of praise you get, you deserve.

Scottie: We've had our disagreements in the past, but you've done a fabulous job of keeping the site and the chat running well. Compared to #ff-wa, #eoff is complete heaven, and that's certainly mostly your doing. I don't show up in there much because I'm not an IRC-type person, but as someone who's had to take tons of trout in FF:WA's chatroom, I thank you for making sure that #eoff remains a *civil* environment.

Rydia of Mist: I suppose the fact that I supermodded you on Fool's Gold speaks for itself, but EoFF definitely wouldn't be EoFF without you. You're one of the most level-headed and unsinkable people I've ever worked with, and that's a VERY good thing. Keep your head up.

Gareas: Ah, Bleys. EoFF wouldn't be EoFF without its Insane Administrator. From the Del Murder Forum to Kick Bleys in the Crotch Day, this place has always been made a whole helluva lot more entertaining with your presence. You do a fantastic job keeping the forums working well, and your judgments are pretty much impeccable. Glad you've started appearing on AIM again, too.

Yeah. Mods, you'll get your stuff later.

edczxcvbnm: You're an amazing admin in my mind and heart, no matter what the others say.

Wink

Excellent.

No, it's a dig at the staff of FF:WA. Read the whole thread, there, Cloudy-boy. Get yer head out of the clouds. If you catch my drift.

Your drift, huh? Sorry for trying to insert some spam-like humour into the thread, m'lord.

Cheers.
    A song sung by ancient Mist...

I was pretty sure that I was joking, too.

I was pretty sure that I was joking, too.
    With you, I can never tell...

Cheers.
    A song sung by ancient Mist...

Goes to show what you know about your own intentions.

And Shiroi, my dear, it's easier to tell you're joking if you're actually funny.