Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summons in FF11

No Bahamut? No King of the Dragons? What heresy is this?!
    ArcDragon9

i think that because baha,ut was like the last aeon you got in the series thwy will wait maybe to release bahanut with the PvP patch... again im only guessing.
    "What is a mans real dream but to wield a sword and fight for his country. Today a mans dream is to be rich and famouse. the world has changed but i intend to balance it with my blade" - Scifer

Bahamut is a future add-on to this game, some think it will be out in the next exspansion pack thats out in May, or though I don't think it will be.

The summon Alexander has also been said to be put into FFXI, but they say its going to be a giant white tiger with wings, even now they cna't quite make up thier mind :o

Edit - Here's pictures of ALL the summons
    Attached Files Attached Files
    After all this time, my 60 by 60 avatar site still lives...Clicky?

They better not change Alexander...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Originally posted by Omecle
    They better not change Alexander...
    agreed, alexander is a holy knight and formed a large part of penenance's design structure. if i want giant tigers i,ll go to digimon lol...
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

A Serene Dreamer......... Julia's Avatar

Okay, FFXI is the online version right? so, That means that are only:

Carbuncle(starter Summon)

Ramuh
    Leviathan
    Shiva
    Garuda
    Titan
    Ifrit
    (these you have to fight in order to gain their allegiance)

When you defeat a summon, primeavatar, you get to pick from a list of rewards at the NPC that gave you the tuning fork. Items range from element resistant equipment or damage causing weapons, gil, and a 'pact' with the avatar so you can summon it. These summons can be fought again and again, it's a repeatable quest.

Sorry, there is no Bahamut for all of you fans! However, with the recent updates, there is a Fenrir, the newest summon.

Btw, to fight the summons, you need an extremely good amount of level of fame in the areas the tuning forks can be obtained!

I'm in midgardsormr server, I have them aaaaallll! <3 except Fenrir. ^ ^

So, do repeatable quests, lots of unique quests, and talk to the tarus that say "Owzie, don't make me talk or I hurt all over." (something like that!) They are the ones that give the avatar quests. They can be found in North San d'Oria, Kazham, Mhaura, Port Bastok, Rabao, and Norg.

Have fun! I miss you guys!

I heard a group of level 75'ers got owned by Fenrir on the Midgardsormr server. Heh, damn he must be pretty hard! But I've also seen someone walking around Quifim with Fenrir by their side. All I can say is, it's a nice avatar!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

yeah fenrir is my favorite one for now and not just cause it looks nice but it gives you a boost on ALL your stats instead of just giving you some small fry spells like stonskin, or blink, or enthunder stuff like the others wich is good but it still cant match up.

Ifrit
    Leviathan
    Shiva
    Ramuh
    Garuda
    Titan
    Carbuncle
    Fenrir
    Bahamut (Coming Soon!)
    Valefor (Rumor, but unknown)
    Ixion (Look at Valefor)
    Diablos (Coming soon!)