Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FFX Love Story RPG (spoilers allowed)

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lol, a warhead... A diabolical Man's/Women's best friend

not to mention a quick way to solve messy problems. Ingenius!!!! (J/K)
    Necromancer of the Souls.

"I have the wings, and now I can fly away."

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lol! I have another story that continues from macalania lake, where i left off, but it has some FF9 characters.

*Rikku pops up from bottom of lake*

Rikku: AH HA!

Rikku: "How can you pick HER over me?"

Rikku:"I fed you!"

Tidus:"Man don't i get any privacy!?"

Quina: *pops from water* "Food!? You say Food!? Feed me! I be friend!"

Tidus:"Sheesh, i can't even get any privacy with my girlfriend!" *Shakes fists in fury* "What are you!?"

Quina: I-

Zidane: *pops from water* So where are we supposed to go ag- *looks at Yuna" "Well, Hellooooo. Whats your name?"

Yuna: "I'm Summoner Yuna, from the Isle of Besaid"

Zidane: "Hey, enough with the formalitys, Im Zidane. How would you like to take a nice cruise of my airship, we ca-

Tidus: "Hey! You listen here Monkey Boy!, no-one goes any where with Yuna but ME!"

Zidane" Why don't you go with that nice girl other... There! *Points to Rikku*

Rikku: "Listen to Nice guy with the tail! Come with me! You can be an al bhed!"

Vivi: *pops from water*

Tidus:"No way! You take her!"

Zidane: "Vivi! Attack!"

Vivi:*looks at rikku* *Blushes* "Hi"

Rikku: "Aww... Aren't you cute!"

Tidus: "What!? Rikku????"

Zidane: "Oh to late for her... take the gothic girl in the dress other there *points to lulu* before she gets taken"

Tidus: "But I have Yu-"

Zidane: *Already gone with Yuna, on airship*

Tidus:" Ok... I guess i better hurry"

Tidus: "Ooooh Lulu!"
    ____________________-

*Laughs* That's awesome RikkuYuna89 Zidane was a nice touch!!!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

lol thanks. There was a moral to that story.

Even If your good looking, if your little,cute and have a big hat you'll get the ladies.

j/k

Just can't resist! (come to think of it....)
    hehehe

I hope somebody comes up with a really crappy one cause no one in there right mind would follow that.
    I sulute you! Great creative story!*sulutes you RikkuYuna89*
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

How about in the end, when Tidus jumps off the airship, they all start to do the polka wearing cheesy cowboy hats?:O_O:

Yee-haw partner....

Here a stupid one I did so people can now post without worries of being the worst.

Scene: Love Scene in lake.

(Tidus standing with back turned to Yuna vary nervous)

Tidus: So....Uh....How are you doing? (turns toward Yuna) I mean with all that's going on and all. With the Guado and....um....the final summon thing.

(Yuna Turns away slowly with a sad look to her)

Yuna: I am....cunfused. I want to continue but I also want to just stop. What would everyone think? on matter what I do people will die I don't want that. Tidus what do you think I should do?

(Tidus calmed down now walks over to her turning her around placing his hands on each of her shoulders.)

Tidus: I don't care what you do! I will always be by your side. I will be with you no matter what you choose to do. I have fallen for y-----

Mystery voice: Wow your a bigger sap then I ever was. Enough talk kiss her all ready.

(Tidus freaks out)

Tidus: Where and who the blitzing hell are you? I will kick your ass!

(stepping out of the shadows)

Squall: ........Whatever. Listen to your self! You sound like an idiot!

(Tidus getting really angry. yelling walking toward Squall)

Tidus: Hey why don't you leave us alone! Huh! You don't even know what where going through!

(with a fast stride a sword stops right infront of Tidus)

Squall: Meet my good friend Cloud we teamed up in a tournament. Realized that we are an unstopable force together teamed up and been kicking some ass.

Cloud: (with sword still pointed torward Tidus) Trust me kid, You couldn't beat Squall much less me.

(Yelling coming from the woods)

Yuffie: Squall!!

(Squall hand to head indisbeleaf)

Squall: I can't beleive she caught up to us. She has been fallowing me around for a long time. I gotta go. Yuffie go away I have a girlfriend Rinoa! She just will not leave me alone I tried changing my name to Leon, didn't work. She found me.

(Squall turns around and leaves Cloud also starts to leave)

Yuna: Hey Cloud where are you going?

(Yuna looking 'interested' in Cloud)

Cloud: Oh great I did it again. Every time a girl sees me.

(Cloud points to Yuna)

Cloud: This happens

(Yuffie comes running out form the forest)

Yuffie: Hey Cloud! Which way did Squ..Le Yeah Squall go.

Cloud: That way.

(Yuffie runs away)

Cloud: I got to go I am in seach of my love Aries\Aerith

(Cloud leaves)

Yuna: (very disapointed) Great your leaving me with this bleach blonde bimbo

Tidus: (pouting in corner) Hey I am a natural blonde! Wow the momment is kinda dead know huh!

(Yuna with a wierd look on her face)

Yuna: Where's my necklace?

Yuffie: (giving the necklace back) Sorry I thought it was materia in my haste. (Yuffie leaves)

Tidus & Yuna: ????????????????????? What are you stupid?

Yuna: Lets head back now to many people are bugging me.

Tidus: Yeah.

(Tidus and Yuns Leave)

There you go. I kinda ok majorly stole RikkuYuna89's other game character idea sorry. I was gonna add Mario and have Tidus kill him saying your system sucks but I felt it was crappy enough so I didn't
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I thought it was really good. Now i gotta go get FF8, it sound interesting, since i just beat FF9.

I thought it would be better with mario like....

Mario: "HAHAHA It's me Mari-"
    Tidus: *Takes brotherhood, SLICE*
    Mario: "MamaMEYA! You'll never kill me.... I'll always be around..."
    Tidus: "That was for the all the kids that die from falling purple cubes each year!"
    Tidus & Yuna: *Takes Necromancer's idea* *Tidus & Yuna start to do the polka wearing cheesy cowboy hats*

FF8 is a great game to me though. It's my favorite. I also added FF7 people too (ie. Cloud, Yuffie) But I would suggest FF8. Good Mario idea. I like it!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

FF8 looks good, the people at the store told me FF8 was horrible, and FF9 was better so i bought it. Maybe it was because FF9 was more expensive. @_@ They lied!

Thanks ^.^ I love hearing other people's stories. It fun! You should try another

(They're at the Zanarkand Ruins, just after defeating Yunalesca.)

Yuna: I can't believe what we just did. (Looks around, amazed.)

Lulu: (Discouraged) Well, it's happening. The end of the world is near us.

Wakka: Don't say that Lu, even without the Final Aeon, we can still do something.

(She turns toward him) Lulu: But what? This is the only way to defeat Sin that we know of. How can we come up with a new plan?

(All are quiet and thoughtful, until Kimahri's ears prick up and he spins around to the door.)

Tidus: What is it?

Kimahri: Shhh...Kimahri hears voices...

(They all look toward the doors, and they hear voices indeed. Some footsteps--others like an animal's footprints.)

Tidus: What the--? (He walks to the door, when it unexpected slams open and knocks him to the wall. Three figures are in the doorway, all carrying some kind of weapons. Yuna's party tenses up, weapons drawn in case of attack. Yuna runs to Tidus's fallen side, watching the new group come into the light.)

"Hmmm....it must be around here somewhere..." The boy said to his strange companions, a duck and a overlarge dog.

(The duck quacked) "Do you see a Keyhole Sora?!? NO! We've looked everywhere in this messed up world! There simply isn't one!!!!"

Sora: How do you know?! (He draws a long sliver keyblade) It could be hidden like the others! All we have to have is faith!!

Donald the Duck: Aww phooey! (kicks the dirt) If YOU hadn't taken control of the gummi ship and steered us off course trying to find those idiotic friends!!!

Sora: THEY ARE NOT IDIOTIC!!! (Menacing toward Donald when the dog in knight armor intervened.)

Goofy: Hyuck, calm down guys, we have an audience! (Sora and Donald finally see Yuna and her guardians, staring blankly at them. Both turn red and laugh.)

(Auron was the first to speak) Auron: Who are you?

Sora: I'm Sora, and this Donald and Goofy. We are looking for my two friends---

(Donald interrupts) Donald: But first, we need to find the King! King Mickey!

(Sora jumps back in front) Sora: AND my friends, Kairi and Riku.

Auron: Riku--? (The guardians turn to Rikku, who was in the back and froze when Sora said her name. She came forward to them.)

Rikku: Me? You're looking for me?

(Quickly, Sora shook his head) Sora: No, my friend's name is Riku too, he's a guy. I lost him and Kairi when my island was attacked by the Heartless.

Lulu: Heartless? What are those?

Donald: See? I told you they wouldn't know about the Heartless!!! This is not a world in our order. (turns to Lulu) Sorry madam, but my friend here is alittle confused.

Yuna: There are none of these "Heartless" here in Spira. Only Sin.

Goofy: Is there a Keyhole by any chance?

Yuna's Party Together: Keyhole?

Sora: A Keyhole that locks a world from the darkness, a pure evil that I have to stop. When it's locked, the world cannot be overrun by the darkness.

(Yuna looks to Auron and the others, helping Tidus to his feet) Yuna: Do you think there is a "keyhole" in Spira?

Tidus: Maybe....(gets an idea) Hey! Maybe if we find the keyhole, then we can stop Sin for good!! (looks at Rikku) it's worth a try.

Rikku: Yeah! But...where would we find it? We have been everywhere in Spira, wouldn't we have past it?

Wakka: Perphaps your father would know Rikku, Cid and his Airship!

Rikku: Good idea Wakka! Maybe he would know of a place for this "keyhole".

Yuna: (walks to Sora) And maybe we can help you find your friends and your king.

(Sora and his group nodded) Donald: It could work!

Sora: All right! Let's get going!!

Rikku: This way. (She leads them out of the Zanarkand Ruins and to the airship)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TO BE CONTINUED........

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

That was good! ^.^ Now i have to get Kingdom Hearts & FF8 @_@ lol

Grin CONTINUING STORYLINE FROM TOP...

(Yuna's Party, Sora, Donald, and Goofy climb aboard the Al Bhed Airship. Rikku steers them through the mass corridors to the control pad, where her brother and her father, Cid, were waiting.)

(Cid comes and hugs Rikku) Cid: Glad to see you pulled through all right. I've been worried for you girl! (Looks and nods to Yuna's company) And my little niece as well.

(Yuna comes up to him) Yuna: We defeated Lady Yunalesca, and they way to defeat Sin went with her.

Cid: (whistles) Well, that makes things complicated huh? What are you going to do now?

Tidus: We had an idea---

Cid: HEY! (Finally sees Sora and his companions. They stare at each other for a few minutes blankly. Cid turns to Yuna) Whose the shrimp with the weird pets?

(Sora glares at Cid and Donald quacked in rage. Goofy chuckled good-naturally.)

Yuna: This is Sora, Donald and Goofy. They came from another world.

Cid: WHAT?! There's no such thing!

Donald: Oh yeah? Do you have any proof of that!? (Struts up to Cid, only coming to his knees) We are trying to find a very important person, the most honorable King Mickey himself!!!!

Cid: Who? (Donald quacks and grumbles into a quiet temper.)

(Sora steps in) Sora: King Mickey. He went out to find out where a person named Ansem was.

Wakka: Whose this Ansem ya?

Goofy: A person who made a detailed report on the Heartless. We reckon King Mickey went out to search for him.

Sora: And we are trying to find my friends, Kairi and Riku. (Cid pointed to his daugther and Sora shook his head) No, my friend's name is also Riku, he's a guy.

Cid: Oh. (Turns from them, scratching his chin) What do you need me for?

Lulu: We thought you could help them with you Airship, possibly find this King as you did Yuna at Bevelle.

Sora: And a Keyhole for your world, possibly.

Tidus: If we found this Keyhole, then maybe it's the true way to defeat Sin. It would be gone--forever.

Rikku: (bouncing on her heels) Yeah! Then Yunie wouldn't have to call the Final Aeon! Please Pops, can we give it a try?

(Cid looked from one person to another and laughed out loud.) Cid: Why not? Heck, nothing is stopping us now! (Turns to Sora) Don't worry little man, we'll help you out.

Sora: Thank you.

Goofy: Should we get our ship Donald?

Donald: Aww leave it, you can't get it out if you tried.

Auron: Where is it?

(Shrugs)Donald: Sora drove it into a big grassy field. A person named Rin I think called it the Calm Lands. He said he would try to fix it up for us.

Tidus: All right! We're off to find the Keyhole of Spira!!!

(Suddenly, the airship shakes and rattles. Everyone grabs hold of something for dear life. Out of the windows, they saw something rising from the blood-red clouds, a huge and omnious shape. It was sucking them closer to the blackness...)

Yuna: It's---It's Sin!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Again, To Be Continued....