Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fighter Campaign!

Thumbs up Fighter Campaign!

He deserves to at least get to Chaos!! For all you who have ever depended on Fighter in a party... Let your vote show him your appreciation! Vote for Fighter!!!

Here's a list of why Fighter should beat the robot. Ignore it's craptacularness.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heroes come in all shapes and sizes.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The robot is probably the most sympathetic character in the game (maybe next to the mermaids), what with the hard lot life has dealt him--to be separated from all his robot friends and doomed to wander some dark corner of a damp grotto with nothing to which to cling but his electronic memories, a CUBE, and the oddly non-robotic sense of hope for a chance to hand it to the LIGHT WARRIORS.

Gotta feel for that poor little ruster.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Since Black Belt beat Garland the poll lost all the fun.. but yeah, I`ll support Fighter .. and CHAOS.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    The robot is probably the most sympathetic character in the game
    Will you vote for Fighter if he kisses baby ROBOTS?

Fighter cares about our youth! Vote for Fighter!! He'll pull you through a dungeon and care and cure for you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm 100% with you, Paladin. Everybody go vote for Fighter!
    I like swords.

Exactly. Who would you rather have with you? A Red Wizard who can't really fight on his own or use deadly spells? A Ninja who can use supportive magic but fights only about an inch better then the Red Wizard? A Black Wizard? Sure, if he has about 10 Nuke spells that do about 500 each and a prayer. A White Wizard? Oh, that's brilliant. You can heal your wounds as Chaos continually bruises you. A Master? Sure he could take care of any foe but what would he do if he was hurt? Needed fire resistance? Let's not forget the importance Fast and TMPR can make for a class such as his. Then we have good ol' Fighter (putting his Knight class in to the picture of course) who can do almost everything I've listed. He can kill, he can cure his wounds, he can use low level Anti spells, he's the only one who can use one of the most legendary swords in the game AND he looks cool doing it! The choice is clear, people. Vote for Fighter!

I find fighter be pretty boring and without a whole lot of chracter to him. Therefore I shall vote against him in all polls.

Unfortunately everyone else is going to vote for him.

You gotta wonder...why did the programmers make Knight so much more powerful than any other class? He gets amazing armor and weapons no one else can use, the highest HP and white magic. Had the Master gotten to use low level white magic instead, all the classes would be pretty even in their usefulness. I used to believe it was just a glitch, and I hoped that with the re-release on Playstation, the Master would get the magic. Who knows what the programmers were thinking.

He's just a typical Paladin class. Maybe it might have been more even if the Master got low level Black Magic or something since he's sort of like the Ninja or low level White Magic sort of like FFT's Chakra 'n' the like. Either way, I like Knight classes more then I do Kung Fu classes.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Square has always held that a Monk's power should come from his own body, but as early as FFI, they hadn't thought of neat tricks for him to do like Kick and Build-Up and Chakra.

If the Black Belt had Punch Art I'd definetely admit to his superiority over the Thief (not that I haven't already) but wouldn't the Ninja look completely crappy if he didn't even do anything special? lol

Originally posted by Paladin
    Then we have good ol' Fighter (putting his Knight class in to the picture of course) who can do almost everything I've listed. He can kill, he can cure his wounds, he can use low level Anti spells, he's the only one who can use one of the most legendary swords in the game AND he looks cool doing it! The choice is clear, people. Vote for Fighter!
    You've just answered anybody who's asked what makes Fighter the superior FF1 class, or why do you like the Fighter. Great job
    I like swords.

Vote for Fighter! He'll fight for you! lol Don't you people be thinking the Fighter Campaign is dead! I just thought I'd put in a little update about Fighter smoking the robot so far.

Fighter is versing the robot now? *Goes to vote for Fighter* Great, 84% - 16%. Paladin, I think this campaign is working well! Or maybe it's because everybody knows, whether they admit it or not, that Fighter rules, and votes for him because of that reason! (How can you vote against him ?)
    I like swords.