Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hope that KH2 has...(Possible Spoilers)

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

They HAVE to be reunited! But please before they grow up! Kairi could have suffered major phycological damage by then or worse... She is going out with Wakka instead!

but then it be all good ya know

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Uh-uh, no way! Wakka is Lulu's territory! But I agree- if KH2 looks exactly like its trailer w/ them all grown up, it'll suck cuz then Cloud and Leon will be old! And I dunno if Sora, Kairi, and Riku would be as cool when they're older. And guys, this my opinion so don't quick jump on me for it. :laughing: The two keyblade idea rocks, but I just don't like the idea of Sora being older.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

If Sora gets older, his voice better deepin. I mean his voice is squeky and he's 14, and my 10 year old brother's voice is deeper! Lol!

I want them to go to Never land where they *sings peter pan songs*

Won't Grow Up!
    Won't Grow Up!

nooooooooo not another peter pan song (thinks of all the bad memorys of sister running around the house singing)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sorry! I won't do it again. Lol don't Disney songs get really annoying and stuck in your head easily? (thinks of Little Mermaid )

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Sora was voiced by Haley Joel Osment who you may remember from such films as A.I. and The Sixth Sense. He was born in April of 1988, you do the math. We only saw the woman who might be Kairi from behind, so we can only guess at her age really. She may only be 18, which would make Squall only about 21. Hey! That means he can drink! W00t!

I hope in KH2 you could have double keyblades and also it would be cool if it could be two player!

Actually, we have no proof whatsoever that the girl on the beach is Kairi. And as for Squall's age- they made him older in Kingdom Hearts so he isn't 17. He looks more like 21 already- and that would make him 25 in KH2 if your theory is correct. I really don't like the idea of making them older. A year or two I wouldn't care about, but the girl that you think is Kairi is an adult- completely redesigned. I would miss her short hair! I'm hoping that the KH2 preview is just a rough brainstorm result and that they put more thought into the actual designing of the game and its characters. Don't get me wrong- the two keyblade idea is cool, but I'm hoping that girl isn't Kairi and that it's Tifa or someone else.

I agree with the loads of people ahead of me who said that it needs more FF characters.

Oh, yeah, I just think it would be funny if Vivi were in KH2. He has such a resemblence to the heartless that they'd be chasing him all over the place! Poor Vivi...
    "I suppose that we're all just a dream.
    You.
    Me.
    We're all just somebody's strange fantasy.
    But, you know,
    Being a dream isn't all that bad.
    Beacause,
    As far as I'm concerned,
    This is my reality."
    -Miyamashi Ikuya

Haha! :chuckle: That would sooooo rock! And it would actually fit really well- it's just like in FFIX where the townspeople thought he was one of the evil Black Mages. I was really pissed that Vivi wasn't in the first one and I think they should put him in the sequel. That's a really good idea you got there.

Vivi? Now that'd be awesome. I'd like to see some classics in KH2 too, like some body from FF6. Oh and Chocobos, lots and lots of Chocobos.

I WANT MORE OF JACK SKELLINGTON!!!!!He was the best out of the whole entire game well at lest I think so.I want Riku to be a playable character in KH2 he's would be really good at fighting.Yeah chocobo's would be good in the game too.