Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope that KH2 has...(Possible Spoilers)

Default I hope that KH2 has...(Possible Spoilers)

Just share what you hope that Kingdom Hearts 2 has in it.

I personally wanna see Mickey in action. And I want to explore the Mickey's Castle.

Emotion Sickness

two key blades.... awww.... that secret ending is AWESOME! doesn't look like disney is anywhere to be seen though, but still, i think it will rock hardcore...

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

I hope it allows you to take your special party members (like Jack, Aladdin, Peter Pan, etc.) to other worlds this time. It was annoying that I could only use Jack in Halloween Town.

I hope Cloud, Leon, Aerith, and Yuffie join the party, too. They could have really helped Sora in his journey and i never understood why they didn't go with him.

And I hope Riku and Kairi become playable characters too. I know Riku helps you in one battle in Monstro, but that just isn't enough.

Lastly, I hope they make the worlds larger. It only took me like less than an hour per world to beat.

I hope Cloud, Leon, Aerith, and Yuffie join the party, too. They could have really helped Sora in his journey and i never understood why they didn't go with him.

I doubt that will happen. If you look at it from Disneys perspective, you will see that they want the gamer to have at least one of their dolls following you around (all the time). You already play with a squaresoft's char, so your side kick will have to be a Disney's char.
    YOU SHOULDN'T FEAR THE DARK; YOU SHOULD ONLY FEAR WHAT IT HIDES.
    YOU SHOULDN'T FEAR THE LIGHT; YOU SHOULD ONLY FEAR THE TRUTH IT UNCOVERS.
    "I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now as I shall not pass this way again."
    "I'll say it loud here by your grave / those angels can't ever take my place."

“What's one, and one, and, and one, and one, and one, and one, and one, and one?”
    “I don't know,” said Alice.
    “I lost count.”
    "She Can't do Addition.”
    - Lewis Carroll

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Hey- it's wishful thinking okay? So don't ruin it for me. And Sora is a new Square character- Donald and Goofy were previously created. I think they should have more Square characters (previously created ones) in the party to equalize the Disney character majority. There were too many Disney characters and not enough Square characters in the game.

Originally posted by Emotion Sickness
    two key blades.... awww.... that secret ending is AWESOME! doesn't look like disney is anywhere to be seen though, but still, i think it will rock hardcore...
    Look up Deep Dive. Mickey's in there.

Yeah, I would like to see mickey in action, he was one of the more badass characters in the first one. One thing I really want them to fix was the camera angles which really sucked in the first one. Something cool they could do is if you can change between the different characters. Like if you hit select or something like that you can change from Sora to Donald for instance. That way you can play different strengths at a time. Another thing I have a complaint about is how weak some spells are for how much MP they take. They should make it so that the spells are more powerful for the amount of MP they take. Because I would find myself having to just fight the guy physically and never really gain too much MP back. And they also need a Magic stat. Two Keyblades rock.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I'd like to see playable Squaresoft characters. Aerith, Leon, Yuffie, Cid....all of 'em (Except the kids. Wakka...ugh..."I WEEN!" And he was totally cool on FFX!)

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

I'd like to see the sequal be at least somewhat (playable) enjoyable.

The 1st had more FFVII Characters, in KH2 I'd like to see more VIII characters and some IX characters as well, maybe next time, if they include the tounament again, I'd like to fight Kuja or Seymore or some other FF Villain
    **insert catchy sig**

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

What I'd really like to see...

KH + Devil May Cry = KH2.

THAT'D be the ultimate game. Have Sora be able to do a bit more with the Keyblade(s) and get around a lot more fluently and stuff. Hell, Sora doesn't need the guns that Dante had; he'll have two friggin' Keyblades, which is plenty of an advantage!

But since that's only wishful thinking, I'd like to be able to switch control of characters, like famish99 mentioned. As well as perhaps a bit more variety of magic spells, and be able to activate some skills with different button pushes, like in Devil May Cry; you know, not have to select to do Ars Arcanum in the little window, just do it; perhaps through means of another shortcut menu you could select to do certain skills.

And have an items shortcut menu! Slow access to Elixirs killed me the first few times I tried to fight (SPOILER)Sephiroth.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

More magic spells and definetly bigger worlds.

Grin

id have to say that i would defiantely like the next one to have more ff characters. and the storyline of the ff characters should be described more. in the first one, they were kind of just.....uh....there. i dont know. that would be kewl. also, i think ansem should come back and they should say more about HIS character too. he just kind of appeared at the end and then... WOW!! he's my rival. so in general, the characters need more details...just a little.

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

Originally posted by blitzballstar01
    also, i think ansem should come back and they should say more about HIS character too. he just kind of appeared at the end and then... WOW!! he's my rival.
    Not nearly as bad as Necron. At least Ansem had some building up to, whereas ol' Necron popped out of nowhere with his destruction-of-everything plan.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

I want to see Kairi fight in your party. She was my favorite KH character. and she should kick ass!
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)