Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which do you use/like more?

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Yes indeed, they made the fiends harder. It's hard to know why. They probably just thought the game was too easy compared to more recent FF titles. It's certainly shorter. Marilith was f****** CRANKED!!! Thank god they now allow casting life in battle, or I woulda had to restart..... 25 minutes back! I really kinda feel like a lot of the things they added are cheating though..... I feel SO guilty about having different people using the Gauntlets during the same battle.....

I have no clue how FF1 for the NES may have been considered easier by the developers than any of the recent ff titles. That game is twice as hard as any playstation incarnation.

Originally posted by pookie
    PS: bbhood86: WSC stands for Wonder Swan Color. its kinda like a gameboy color. Unne tells all about it on his site
    thanks!

But both NES and WSC are good, NES is good but the graphics are so-so have upto 4 letters for your name and the battle scene is a bit old but WSC has good graphics and you have upto 6 letters good battle scene FF Orgins rocks:rock:

Dono Arigato Macwere San for the sweat signature and avatar

No offence to the nes version but the battles literary made me fall asleep and I never got longer than the third town in that version before it just got to much.
    "Everything is simpler than you think and at the same time more complex than you imagine."