Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: WEAPONS

In responce to evening cross

I myself don't think that your last point could be possible. I say this because I always assumed that sephy was being manipulated by jenova (my main point of this belife is in the city of the centra, just after you beat jenova:

Sephiroth: Because you are...
    (lots of flashy noisy dissapeary stuff)
    Jenova: ...a puppet

this for me suggests that the only one in control here is jenova) and jenova's plan is to gain access to the lifestream and suck the planet dry so she proberly knew the destructive power. and anyway sephiroth say's it may destroy the planet so i think he knew the risks.

I might be wrong though so I dunno seems stupid of jenova to risk herself like that so she might of not known.

Meh
    Word/s.

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

Actually I think the opposite for the same reason.

Sephiroth would wan't the planet in one(ish) piece so he could rule it. Jenova on the other hand is a destructive force who could plausably want it either way.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Going on a tangent here, but you only ever see the real Sephiroth three or so times in the game; in Cloud's flashbacks, in the crystal thingy with the weapons and right at the end of the game. The rest of it is all Jenova to be honest. So, Sephiroth does not summon Meteor, Jenova does. However, Sephiroth DOES block Holy from saving the world; do you really think that at this point in time, he wouldn't know if Meteor was going to destroy the world? It is possible, but unlikely...
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

I'll just say I don't think Sephiroth does block Holy and point at the Two Sephiroths thread so I don't go too far off topic.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Ya got to think about it they made the game in what like 1992 so all that thinking and work they did was very good for there time ( i only read like the first 6 threads so...)

Blog Entries

..... this thread is from 4 and a half years ago