Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's Your Favorite FF7 Song?

I like the the boss battle music, the Turks theme, One winged Angel and the Jenova Synthesis theme.

I love Aeris' Theme. I also like "One Winged Angel." The battle themes are great, and I also like the theme in the City of the Ancients and the song in the final cave.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

One Winged Angel is nice.

Master of War DelightfulSpekkio442's Avatar

One-Winged Angel, Aeris' Theme, The Nightmare Begins, J.E.N.O.V.A. and Electric de Chocobo.

~MJE~
    "Ipso, facto, meeny moe...MAGICO!!!"

All the FF7 songs are wonderful...

My favorite couple, off hand, are Interrupted by Fireworks, Turks Theme, Aeris' Theme, and Cloud's theme.

And I regularly sleep to 'The Nightmare Begins', but it always gives me sweet dreams

James McConnor

Smile My favourite Final Fantasy VII Theme

My favourite is "The One Winged Angel" or to be more precise the battle theme when you face Safier Sephiroth.
    Oh yeah, only a perverted retard would actually watch the chocobo's breed I'm merely saying this because I'm not a perverted retard who likes to enjoy watching chocobo's breed. I'm just like any other normal non- retardey perverted chocobo breeder.

Default mine

i like the turks,one winged angel,and aerises

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

All of the songs mentioned are great. I really like the whole soundtrack to FFVII but my all time favorite one is (you guys may not agree) the song that plays when you're trying to get to North Corel for the first time and you've got to lower that bridge so that you can continue. Someone on another thread told me the name is something like "Along the Journey" or something like that. It's kinda sad, like everything is ending before its time. But I also like the main theme song on the world map and the song when Aeris dies. It's very innocent sounding. :boohoo:

Originally posted by thelynchpin
    Aeris' Theme - I can play that on piano now
    Haha. I can play it on guitar. But it doesn't sounds as good.

I also like Cosmo Canyon, Interrupted by Fireworks, Cid's Theme, Tifa's Theme, Cloud's Theme, etc. The list goes on and on.

Default yea

I like aerith's theme....wait did i spell her name right i always get confused. but anyways! yea it rocks and its well peaceful...to me

Default yea

I like aerith's theme....wait did i spell her name right i always get confused. but anyways! yea it rocks and its well peaceful...to me :mog: :mog: :mog: MOGS ARE SOO CUTE! CHOCOBOOS ARE TOO!! (im really hyper right now)

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

*Smacks W-poster with a herring*

I'm not trying to spam, but Zophar's domain has a bunch of psx music rips (including FF7) as well as the Winamp plug-in that allows you to listen to them
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.