Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Favorite FFX-2 Pictures! (Maybe Spoilers)

Here is a link to the movies of dress sphere changes, including Paine's tonberry

http://ryochan.free.fr/paine.html

there are lots of other movies on that site... a lot of them are spoiling so I wouldn't look too much further if you don't want the story spoiled for you!

Default yuna pic

here s yuna :P
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default yuna with gun

yuna again :P

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lol, Shuin hugging the wrong girl!!! @_@!

Man, I could see Lenne coming out of nowhere and BAM! *Cat fight!*

It's a pretty picture ^.^

Default Yep...Yuna's gonna get it!

Yep...that's exactly what i thought when i saw this FMV. In my opinion, Shuin is kinda crazy, and understandably desperate after waiting 1000 years for Lenne to finally show up.

But my theory is: (and this, i dont consider a spoiler since it is just my random thoughts) Yuna IS Lenne in some way. I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but doesn't Yuna's green eye start becoming a little brown when Shuin hugs her? hmm...curious.

It would explain why she is 'mistook' for Lenne by none other than the love of her life...or whatever he was too her (haven't played the game yet so i have no idea about the details. ..damn talentled Japan! ). Another random, making no sense theory to support my previous one. Lenne and Shuin lived in Zanarkand right? (i think) And they died tragically from what looks to be the bullets of those monks who only follow the orders of the 'clergy' right? So what if Lenne and Shuin discovered something in Zanarkand, something secret and important, and then they died for it!?

And now, through Yuna (someone who feels the same pain of not being able to protect the one you love..this is so corny) she wants to tell her story as a 'ghost' and fufill her 'unfinished business' of letting everyone know so that she can finally meet Shuin in the farplane and rest.

Aww...this sounds so nice. Except to the people who've played the game...then i sound like an idiot. Whatever. Since I refuse to research the REAL reason behind all this (i dont want to completely spoil the game), i like making things like this up to satisfy me in the mean time and hoping that i become genuinely surprised when I actually play in November (only 7 more months!! only? )

To those non-japanese speaking individuals suffering along side me...may Yevon grant you patience. *bows humbly* Congradulations if you havent succumbed yet.

Another pic for you. You've seen the one of Tidus and Yuna looking at each other, this is just that same pic when put next to the one of Lenne and Shuin looking lovingly at each other too...i just love these screenshots of same poses, different characters! I assure you, i will never tire of them.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

To those non-japanese speaking individuals suffering along side me...may Yevon grant you patience. *bows humbly* Congradulations if you havent succumbed yet.
    It's hard not to succumb! I don't wanna wait 7 months

BTW I like that picture, and I think your theory is right!

Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
    Lol, Shuin hugging the wrong girl!!! @_@!

Man, I could see Lenne coming out of nowhere and BAM! *Cat fight!*

It's a pretty picture ^.^
    Rofl!! That'd be great! xD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lol, yup! Then Tidus comes out of nowhere yelling at shuin, shaking his fist like an over-protective father:

Tidus: "Get away from her you damned stalker!"
    Shuin: "Are you talking to me!? Wanna mess!?"

Lol xD

Grin

Yeah! Then the guys start fighting, the girls are already pulling eachother's hair...

THEN, all of a sudden........

The shoopuff driver comes out!!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lol, than the Shoopuff driver says

"Teens. It's Imposhibble for them to get along"

Lol, the shoopuff driver r0x! xD

Default Right...

Right...I'm glad my pictures are subject of conversation but you two "Kimmy" and "RikkuYuna89" are just weird man...lol...not that there's anything wrong with that.

LONG LIVE THE FREAKY, STRANGE FINAL FANTASY LOVERS!

LONG LIVE THE SHOOPUFF DRIVER! -Gets stoned to death- x.X

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

LONG LIVE THE FREAKY, STRANGE FINAL FANTASY LOVERS!
    A toast to that! ^.^

I had the magazine scan of Lenne and Shuin. I like it alot, but I lsot it. Does anyone have it?

Default Me again

Which magazine scan of Lenne and Shuin? There's like a million but i've been looking all over the internet for the best FFX-2 pics so, if you care to elaborate, i'll gladely post some links to visit.

I'm also here to make a terrible confession.

I am officially the WEAKEST human being on planet earth. I've been working so hard on the school play and everything all week that i didnt have time to ponder over the links i recieved to download the ending...but now, having the next four days off for easter...i had to get them! If only to have some good and 'surprising' footage to put in my FFX-2 music videos that I'm making. There's only so much i can do with the intro.

SO I DID IT!!

I SUCCUMBED TO IT'S POWERS OF PERSUASION!!

*cries hysterically*

And I'm feeling the shame right now, knowing that i've already seen practically every FMV. But I'm not letting that curb my enthusiasm for the game! OH NO! I'm still looking forward to getting those FMV's in English since they're all the more personal when you know what's being said in your own language.

So yeah, now that i've got that off my chest...i now slink away further into my cave where i will probably spend the next hour watching said illegal 3 minute ending continuously...and then the next 48 hours making a super-cool (super-cool?..what the hell?) music video with it. Till then!

Arigato&Sayonara