Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spiffy and Worthless Abilities

Mog's Dance sucks... Sketch is not good also, but control is useful against some enemies...

And Steal/Capture is the best skill in the game, since you can steal very powerful items like the Ragnarok sword (Steal it from goddess)...

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

What I use the most-

Blitz
    Tools
    Sword Tech
    Throw

What I use the least-

Runic
    Rage
    Sketch
    Control

Everything else is in the middle.

Morph doubles terra's str... meaning 2x damage.. making her, with that, the best fighting char in the game hands down. While her spellcasting abilities are good, I think with the illumina sword (screw the ragnarok esper, he has no goodies upon levelup, an ok esper ability, which is irrelevant, and teaches ONE spell which you get if you take the time to get a paladin shield anyway, so sword > esper) and maybe a nifty hyperwrist she can tear up just about anything. BTW the pearl attack that comes occasionally with the sword will kill just about anything in one hit.

Holy trout! The Man used the word 'smeg'... gimboid! I don't know what the smeg you are, but you're a total utter total complete utter one at that!

I've always liked Rage, Blitz, SwordTech to some extent besides the long, mind-numbing wait and Tools although after a while I put Atma Weapon AND Ragnorok on Edgar at the same time and never needed another tool again. It was saddening...