Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

Default KH 2 Confirmed

IGN's Article:
    http://ps2.ign.com/articles/388/388537p1.html

FFInsider's Article:
    http://ffinsider.net/news/news.php?i...67b974e6010f6e

It was just a matter of time.
    No additional details... Oh well.
    Last edited by Tidus Andronicus; 03-09-2003 at 07:51 AM.
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

So..... the rumors are true.... :giddy:

I want to know more! I hate how secretive Square is- and Disney hasn't let anything on yet, either. They better do it well, and not half-assed like some game sequels out there.... :sweatdrop

The second article kinda implies that maybe if Disney doesn't make up it's mind, Square will just continue without them. That'd suck.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

Originally posted by MateriaBladeVII

The second article kinda implies that maybe if Disney doesn't make up it's mind, Square will just continue without them. That'd suck.
    Actually, I think it sounds more like Disney isn't interested in a sequel (no!! ). I don't think a KH without Disney would be so bad (I was kinda angered that KH was so monopolized by Disney anyways).

I'm excited! KH definately deserves a sequel.
    > : D

It didn't imply Disney wasn't interested. It implied that they hadn't come to a decision yet. Which is completely different then saying you're not interested.

It's business. You don't just say yes. They're probably going to ask about the storyline, characters, worlds etc before coming to a decison. With the great success of KH, and the wonderful intergration between the Square elements and Disney i'm sure that it will get the greenlight.

I'm hoping this doesn't end up like most Disney sequels.

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Originally posted by AlextheDaredevil
    I'm hoping this doesn't end up like most Disney sequels.
    Gawd, could you imagine that? Bad animation, no returning voice actors and why is it that a sequel Disney movie always looks like it's skipping frames or something?

Too big.

What will Disney think of next...? It seems to me that the second installment of Kingdom Hearts will just be like any other game. It may have high hopes in the begining, but i feel that it will come to most as a disappointment. I am not basing this on any information, just my personal opinion.

Booya! Booya! Booya! My little sister finished the game and ever since we were so mad becuase the ending left so many possibilities. (We were worried about the ending ever since i finished final fantasy X. Tidus is so cool! ) I am just mad that the release date will be so far away. Disney would be nutz to miss a chance to make a sequel. I don't think it will be bad because Square is in there helpin. I am so happy I could cry!
    If your not living on the edge then you are taking up too much room.

Kingdom Hearts 2 shall be fun. Kingdom Hearts was incredibly well-made and fun, except for the stupid silly Disney characters and worlds.

Meh. Hopefully KH2 will center more around Final Fantasy.

After the Deep Dive trailer, not having a sequel is... bleh. There is still so much to continue from and for those who have played Final Mix and have seen the extra revelations, there just has to be a sequel. All the quotes in the Secret Trailer and Deep Dive trailer justs gives away a sequel. If disney isn't interested then you can expect that they are going to get many complaints from me...

Let's hope this one is worlds better than the first one.

to tell the blunt truth, KH2 was pretty much confirmed before KH was even out in america.

and you suck graves... unless you were implying that you wanted it to be SUPER-good.. which I could understand.