Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's this other girl?!

Default Who's this other girl?!

Who is the girl to the left of Yuna in the picture? Is she the FMV of Koda Kumi? (I think I heard that from someone...)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's another picture of her, incase the other one didn't work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FFXIV Character

Cattleya Paphia (Sargatanas)

i think her name is "Lenne"
    Yeah, she's based on Koda Kumi.

that's what i thought at first.. but actually she's suppose to be a Yuna look alike.. something like that.. and her name is Lenne

Why is she dressed like Yuna, though?

Originally posted by TheLadySummoner_Yuna
    that's what i thought at first.. but actually she's suppose to be a Yuna look alike.. something like that.. and her name is Lenne

Oh, is she a playable character?? Maybe?

I'll explain a few things, okay?
    The girl's name is Lenne. She wears Yuna's singer clothes because.... *drum roll*

Lenne is a clone.

Yup. It's true.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Where the heck did this Yuna clone thing come from?

I believe it's been said that he/she who uses a sphere takes the roll of the person who owned it before them. So when Yuna uses the pop star sphere she assumes the roll of Lenne.

A theory that has been circulating is that Lenne and the "fake Tidus" are from the real Zanarkand. This "fake Tidus" might actually be the real Tidus that the dream Tidus was based off of. Then again it's only a theory, but it makes a lot more sense than clones.

-Holds head- So confusing!! Why can't the game just come out... tomorrow?!?!

I think Lenne is hot and she is Yuna's singing partner (like T.A.T.U and the checky girls)

Dono Arigato Macwere San for the sweat signature and avatar

that clone thing just kinda spoiled it for me. you could of at least gave us a warning.

Well then good thing its not true
    Train, train take us away... Far Away... To the future we will go...

The writings of a Kupo:moggie:

I agree with SakuraChan. Lenne is a clone. I just figured that out...
    ~*~Yuna, the Starlight of Spira~*~

Realitys a bore. Search for distant places beyond the moon. Find out where you belong....

Default THE TRUTH?

From someone who has, technically, already played the game (i ordered it even though i can't really speak japanese, but i split it with my friend who can understand the language phenetically and thus translated everything for me), DO you, honestly, want to know the truth about Lenne's origins?

The truth eh? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! MUAHAHA!

I know that most of you, like me, have been beyond curious when i comes to the details of FFX-2, but this I ASSURE YOU, you'll want to be a surprise. The story surrounding Lenne and Shuin is pretty much the basis of the whole game. Believe it or not, the whole search for Tidus is a pretty minor priority on Yuna's list of things to do. Khich kinda angered and shocked me, but the ending made up for all my annoyance .

So all of you compulsive, spoiler searchers, GO NO FURTHER! Go ahead and download the FMVs since i consider them not that spoiling if you have no idea what's going on, and be satisfied! Seriously, there's no point in playing the game if you know EVERYTHING. Except to play with the dress up system...hehehe. Even in difficult boss battles i couldnt help but take the 'songstress' outfit out since its just so randomly entertaining during long, grueling battles. Damn Time Active System is back *groan* I HATE that stupid loading bar! If i could just get my hands on it I'd...*pulls out baseball bat and smashes bedside lamp*...oops

*cough*...moving on. Leave Lenne and Shuin alone if you know what's good for you.

From your friendly neighbourhood ~*MaYoNaKa*~

Ps: Shuin is crazy in case you didnt know...shhh!